My Project

You couldn't pay me enough to put that large of a wheel on my car. That's my opinion. Why would it matter to you what my opinion is. It's your car and we still live in a fairly free country. The only thing that matters is what you like.
Even though I don't care for big wheels,that's one of the most visually appealing Regals I've ever seen. Those wheels are beautiful. Are those the LeSabre gauges I've been hearing about?
Nice car, I like the looks of the gauges also! :)
Aren't they the vhx series gauges?

I have put a double up to the area and said...not happening. So they either did some amazing notch and tuck work on the bottom or he found a nice din and a half. I'm chomping at the bit to know more lol

Night pics of the gauges please. Also more details on the double din stereo. Nice install!

A double din fits if you cut the metal on the bottom of the dash. Cut the bottom leave the sides, so you can mount stereo.

Hi All the deck is double din, pretty easy and cheap to acheive also. I will post instructions if anyone here is interested.

looks good...except the wheels..but props on everything else. paint really pops in those pics.

That car looks hideous.
Too bad you slapped it together so hurriedly.
(Tongue in cheek)
:D

As an avid collector of 82 and 84's - It's the LS seats that got my attention.
After my eyes could focus in one place for a second. :)
What's the story on those - and the recovering?

And that dash looks charcoal. Or is it just the lighting?
I'd also like a better peek at those door panels.
The little bit I can see is quite intriguing.

Just wanted to get some opinions from you guys on my 1984 GN. I know many guys here don't like big wheels, but I do! I like to add my own touches, never really been a stocker. Been competely rebuilt, almost every part is new or reman. Still some upgrades planned, like air ride suspension, big brake kit, elecrtic fan conversion, etc., but she rides great and will break the 22x10.5 wheels loose with what seems like no effort at all! Thanks for all the help I got from the board.
View attachment 176343 View attachment 176344View attachment 176346View attachment 176345
You did your thing on that Holmes! Very nice keep up the good work sir.

I would be interested in them also. I have a spare double din sitting around I could use. Thx

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks good even the rims. I am a classic cragar s/s kind of guy, but you have picked a really nice set of rims.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app