My Project

holmesboy

Just wanted to get some opinions from you guys on my 1984 GN. I know many guys here don't like big wheels, but I do! I like to add my own touches, never really been a stocker. Been competely rebuilt, almost every part is new or reman. Still some upgrades planned, like air ride suspension, big brake kit, elecrtic fan conversion, etc., but she rides great and will break the 22x10.5 wheels loose with what seems like no effort at all! Thanks for all the help I got from the board.
2012-11-29 14.42.15.jpg
2012-11-29 14.43.56.jpg
2012-11-29 14.39.38.jpg
2012-11-29 14.38.16.jpg

I'll say that I've never been much for wheels over 17" or 18", but I have to give you credit - it looks fantastic! Post up some more pics! It looks like you put a LOT of work into it, and it also looks like the work you did was extremely meticulous. The pain looks FLAWLESS, the interior is EXTREMELY clean, and I like how the gauges and the wheels go together. The things that you've done may be "outside of the norm", but they are still very tastefully done. Also a very nice touch on the center caps of the wheels - I like 'em;)

You've got a great example of a TR there. You should be really proud of the work you've done, holmes. Enjoy it and show it off for sure! Great job!!!

Wow that paint looks awesome!Actually the entire car is one of a kind,you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into building your ride,looks great!:cool:

Thanks Guys! Yeah many late garage nights, LOL. Now that I'm almost done with this one I'm looking for another project. Can't sit idle for too long!

You couldn't pay me enough to put that large of a wheel on my car. That's my opinion. Why would it matter to you what my opinion is. It's your car and we still live in a fairly free country. The only thing that matters is what you like.
Even though I don't care for big wheels,that's one of the most visually appealing Regals I've ever seen. Those wheels are beautiful. Are those the LeSabre gauges I've been hearing about?

Thanks Ttype6. Those are the vfx Dakota Digital Guages. Under the cover is a 69 lesabre. Another project.

I had almost same ones on one of mine but 20" They are collecting dust in garage now. Need to sell i guess.
Grand Nationals 002.jpg

Looks like a lot of time and effort was put into the car. Congrats, looks really clean.

Peter

Thanks man. I will take some night pics and post. They are very easy to read and the mph displays with the needle an a small digital display at the bottom.

Love the ride.I also roll 20's on my 85 hot air.an is that a double din deck?

W-11 86 T-Type

About to pull the trigger on the gauges. Forgot to ask how the blinkers are displayed and headlights, etc?

Is that a touchscreen din and a half head unit?!!!!! Please provide me with further detail on it :) I looked quite extensively and couldn't find one anywhere that would work.