My newest addition, 2002 Camaro SS LE

cabech984

Well, I havent posted here in a little while. My GN powered, 1990 Firebird has been put up since the end of October:( I just picked up my dream car!! Unfortunatly, its not a Grand National. Its a 2002 Camaro SS 35th anniversary Limited edition. Its a LS1/T56 6-speed car, with the 345 Horsepower SLP package. Its stock right now, unsure if I want to mod it or keep it factory. It has a little over 31k miles on the odometer right now. Here are a few pictures, I plan to store it in a Garage soon!! I only got space for one car and unfortuatly, my GN Powered Bird will be donning the Car cover this winter. I'll be in the house market next spring so hopefully they will see next winter in the same garage!!

Merry Christmas,
Enjoy!!!

Yes nice ride man! My buddy built a 95 firebird W/ LT1, it has a cam and 150 shot on it & he got the damn thing going 10.99!Same amount of work to a LS1 would produce a fast ass ride!

Yeah, there are quite a few, LS1 F-body cars in the 10's without the nitrous. Most have Full Exhaust, Full intake, cam. And they usually go on a diet too!! I want to have fun with it but, am unsure on stock or not:confused:

I would not touch the ss. although it does not take to much to make them real fast.The hell with get the turbo on it right away:eek: The speed bug sucks doesn't it?

I would not touch the ss. although it does not take to much to make them real fast.The hell with get the turbo on it right away:eek: The speed bug sucks doesn't it?

Thats how I feel, one minute I think stock and the nex its mod the **** out of it.

That is the best looking camaro ever made. my favorite. I guy that worked for pete at ans had one .he painted the intake red and striped it like the hood.Looked pretty cool. I would do bolt ons and save every part you take off. the value on that car in 20 years is up in the air right now. depending what gm does with the new camaro.but i dont like the new style I would rather have your car.I would try to keep the miles down on it. I know it is hard not to drive a car like that.My corvette has 32,000 miles on it and it is a90. must be the $$$$$ for the tires that I am worried about.And it needs them right now:frown: not to change the thread . Do you have ac in your 90 firebird? Doing a conversion real soon. been stock piling parts .I was told you cant run ac with gn heads. thanks

Looks nice, my only problem with these F-body muscle cars is their wheels, they look like FWD with no lip on them.

I personally would mod it with some bolt-ons and keep all your parts so you can turn it back to stock.

Do you have ac in your 90 firebird? Doing a conversion real soon. been stock piling parts .I was told you cant run ac with gn heads. thanks

AC in the Firebird? No, just a 1LE Heater box. You can run GN Heads with the factory HVAC, but you gotta clearance the HVAC Box by remolding it. Mine is gonna be a purpose built, full weight dragster though.(well 3300 lbs)

Ive thought about retrofitting it back in there but I threw out all the stuff.

Turbo that thing! Looks nice.

I wish!!! Im still trying to figure out this Grand National thing!

Probably will settle for Cam & bolt-ons, maybe heads down the road. How bout a big CI LSx engine and keep the factory engine on a shelf???? I kept all stock parts for my old 98 Formula so I'll most definatly do the same for this.

Well, I havent posted here in a little while. My GN powered, 1990 Firebird has been put up since the end of October:( I just picked up my dream car!! Unfortunatly, its not a Grand National. Its a 2002 Camaro SS 35th anniversary Limited edition. Its a LS1/T56 6-speed car, with the 345 Horsepower SLP package. Its stock right now, unsure if I want to mod it or keep it factory. It has a little over 31k miles on the odometer right now. Here are a few pictures, I plan to store it in a Garage soon!! I only got space for one car and unfortuatly, my GN Powered Bird will be donning the Car cover this winter. I'll be in the house market next spring so hopefully they will see next winter in the same garage!!

Merry Christmas,
Enjoy!!!

It is so hard to keep one stock, Somebody has to keep some of the great cars stock but If it was mine I couldn't do it but if you do put he stock parts back, I have a 87 GN hardtop most likely in better shape than your Camaro, All the paper work, Window sticker, The dealer that sold it here in town just closed the doors so I can't take it back and show them, It has 9,000 miles on it, Original paint, Mint, Inside mint, Still has the plastic on the dash, Looks like a brand new car but runs 11.18 at 120 on pump gas and gets 23 mpg with the a/c on, Now that is fun, I couldn't leave a car stock, I have a lot of the parts that came off the car, The 02 Camaro is a sharp looking car and just don't understand why GM stooped making them,