My new TE60, I know it not a DBB 67.... But im excited???

tobuyitright

A few questions when installing this on the car I should do what first in what order:

Tighting the bolts alittle then untighten.
Remove oil lines

Also will my blue top injectors support the turbo or do I need to order those before running?
And what is a proper breakin period.

Thanks Scott

P.S. I was going to post a picture but hell I figure everyone has seen the TE 60.

te60

get some wd40 or pb blaster and spray those bolts..let them sit a while..you may have to work them back and forth. remove heat shield,oil line,air intake hose, and wastegate hose..it's pretty easy..my buddy went 11 flats with this turbo..the te44 and te60 are forgotton but they can put up some good #'s if tuned properly..new turbos are very exciting:D.good luck.....Bob

Im hoping to get things moving in that direction, 11s that is. Im going to run this turbo until the 4.1 is done and then sell it for one of those over priced turbos. : ) Im going to order a set of Champion heads hopefully next week, Im just tring to not go broke getting into the 11s. Thanks for the help.

Im hoping to get things moving in that direction, 11s that is. Im going to run this turbo until the 4.1 is done and then sell it for one of those over priced turbos. : ) Im going to order a set of Champion heads hopefully next week, Im just tring to not go broke getting into the 11s. Thanks for the help.

Blue tops are 42.5 lbs right? I think they should be ok. I ran a TE-44 with Delphi 42 lbs Inj to a 12.1 @ 114 with 22psi, then sold it for a BB CPT 61/60 mototron inj, but only ran the new combo once to 12.2 @ 112, and never bested my TE44/42. inj, then had tranny failure, but I think the newer stuff would of broke into the 11's if I had a chance to tune. I think your turbo is a tried and proven turbo. Should be good 2 go. So you have a 4.1 ci block? Cool, why did you go larger cubes before other bolt-on mods?

Going to run with the 3.8 with heads and turbo(Thinking this will make the runs I would like to), but as for why thr 4.1..... no replacement for displacement. And it just sounds cool. Plus I can use most of my items from the 3.8 when it gets tired.

you can run small injectors as long as you dont turn up the wick or you will max your duty cycle. I got the
60#rs and keep boost at 23#s
Good injectors
Good turbo
Good stall
Good tranny
Good fuel/hotwire pump
Good DP/exhaust
Good Alky kit
Good chip
Good tune
Good suspension
Good rubber
Good launch

All equals good times

Good luck

you can run small injectors as long as you dont turn up the wick or you will max your duty cycle. I got the
60#rs and keep boost at 23#s
Good injectors
Good turbo
Good stall
Good tranny
Good fuel/hotwire pump
Good DP/exhaust
Good Alky kit
Good chip
Good tune
Good suspension
Good rubber
Good launch

All equals good times

Good luck

can you elaborate on your signature? looks like a bad addvertisment.