My new set up

blackdeathtrap

smoking six barrel
Just though id share my set up with you guys hope you like it i think it looks amazing and its extremely comfy

Attachments

• 1428167496879.jpg
    1428167496879.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 1428167515582.jpg
    1428167515582.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 263
What is this bar set-up going across the back seat? Who makes it and for what type of motorsports is it normally used for? How is it secured/fastened to the body?

Interesting.

Its from a civic actualy off ebay it mount to sear belt upper mount and to the inner rockers

This doesn't appear to be something I would trust to restrain me in the event of a roll-over or impact incident. I would like to see more photos, fastening systems, and specifications on this set-up. Also, some input from real motorsports participants who have real experience with this sort of thing. I'm sure this information is available. Someone can't market something like this knowingly putting peoples lives in danger. Could they?

Normally the "Import Street Culture" creates the style of there modifications based on "Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements." However, cosmetics means absolutely nothing without function. Form follows function.................It looks good because it works. I hope this is the case here.

Im actualy not the only one of this board with this mount set up its not uncomon and dos pass tech at the track just saying

I'm just not familiar with anything that looks like this. Maybe it's more common in road course type racing? I don't go to the dragway very often and when I do it's normally a Buick specific event. So I don't get the opportunity to see what other guys do outside the Buick world.

Looks nice and comfy! So when you say that it passes tech at the track is that at a drag race track or road race track?