My New Buick!!!

That's a really nice car you got there. I got to tell you that as I approach my 1 year mark in owning a turbo Buick, watch your wallet cause you're going to get it bad $$$.

Looks very nice. I have always like the WH1 cars. Hopefully, I'll see you out sometime at some car cruises.

thanks for the praises, there seems to be alot of love for the WH1s, but thats not surprising; they are the best TR ever made ;) j/k

not-rdy:I think i've met you before, at JJ's in st. charles. Your car has a powerstroke front mount intercooler with custom made piping right? I'm the guy that had the blue turbocharged crx up there that was talking your arm off lol :biggrin:

I thought that was you but I didn't remember the wheels on the CRX. Glad to see you found a nice one. I have tons of things to get done to mine this spring if I can ever get some time off work. We'll have to try and meet up at a cruise.

Ken

I thought that was you but I didn't remember the wheels on the CRX. Glad to see you found a nice one. I have tons of things to get done to mine this spring if I can ever get some time off work. We'll have to try and meet up at a cruise.

Ken

WTF - another T limited in the St. Louis area.... Jake we'll all have to hook up for a cruise sometime! :D :D -aaron

New Wh-1

Hey Congratulations!!!! There Is Nothing Better That Driving A Straight Line Missle!! Treat Her Good, She'll Be Good To You!!
FRED WITTENBERG
BREWSTER,NY

Budget.....nice car!!! Heed Superjay's warning.:p You will need some deep pockets as u find the need for speed...LMAO I have found that owning mine has become an obsession:eek: J/K i cant seem to find an end in sight!!!! but then again when is a car REALLY EVER DONE? GL

Budget.....nice car!!! Heed Superjay's warning.:p You will need some deep pockets as u find the need for speed...LMAO I have found that owning mine has become an obsession:eek: J/K i cant seem to find an end in sight!!!! but then again when is a car REALLY EVER DONE? GL
Thats a terrible shame, but its the hard truth about DEEP POCKETS, AND NO END IN SIGHT!!

Sweet car, congrats!

Sweet car budget, I was looking at this one when I was shopping around late last year.

I like to call this disease that you've now caught, GFI or GoFastItis.
If not treated soon, it will lead to a severe out break of RCI or RaceCarItis.

Can't wait to see more pics of it all cleaned up and shiny.
Congrats on becoming a fellow Turbo Buick owner.

Patrick

thanks, im already feeling the effects of GFI (I actually had parts waiting before i even brought it home):biggrin:

so far I've emptied my pockets with these goodies: TT emissions chip, Kirban uppipe, Blitz BOV, Terry Houston 3" DP and dump, 3" MAF pipe, various buick related tools, and I'm getting an RJC powerplate and a K&N cone to finish it off this week. After all that I will be getting valvesprings and a dutt IC neck to make me even more poor! lol
I went on a cruise yesterday so i should have some good pics soon. I am so excited to go to a meet with other Buick owners this summer, i can promise lots of crusing this summer!