my new 10.5 ride

Nice ride, if it can pull the front wheels off the ground it doesn't matter what it is. Thats my favorite thing to see at the drag strip, wheels up launches.

NICE!!!

I like the Stang as well but for a street car without as many mods my regal came out ahead for less money so I sold the Stang in '91. I will agree the Stang is hard to beat when modded to that degree.

How 'bout some wheels up launch pix!

What brand front wheels are those?

wheels

NICE!!!

I like the Stang as well but for a street car without as many mods my regal came out ahead for less money so I sold the Stang in '91. I will agree the Stang is hard to beat when modded to that degree.

How 'bout some wheels up launch pix!

What brand front wheels are those?

weld pro magnum 2.0 frts / american racing trakstar beadlock rears

10.5 ride

Nice car,its stance looks good and the rear wheel offset, sets the stang off along with the cowl to the windshield interested to see how fast it goes Will u be the driver?

Looks like a Monster. Always liked the 90-93 trunk Mustangs. Look like the FHP cars. Not big on the hatchbacks.

nice looking ride. But from the above posts i hope you take care of our buick members and make things right.

Buying a ford is bad enough, but buying a ford on ill-gotten Buick gains is definitely not kool. Where will you go when your ford kicks you out of bed?