my new 10.5 ride

BLACKHAWK

its not a buick but this is my new radial/10.5 car built by nmca champ gary rohe,will be powered by a small block ford scott merkel motor with a 101 thumper backed by a Freddy Brown pro-mod vsc trans,motor has been 185 in 1/4 at 3450 nmra weight on bfg dr tires.

all parts listed or sold,thanks:biggrin:

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 834
  • 25_12.jpg
    25_12.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 826
  • HPIM0005.jpg
    HPIM0005.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 823
  • HPIM0006.jpg
    HPIM0006.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 812
  • turbo347.jpg
    turbo347.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 815
its not a buick but this is my new radial/10.5 car built by nmca champ gary rohe,will be powered by a small block ford scott merkel motor with a 101 thumper backed by a Freddy Brown pro-mod vsc trans,motor has been 185 in 1/4 at 3450 nmra weight on bfg dr tires.

all parts listed or sold,thanks:biggrin:

That's bad my friend, would easily put a hurtin" on most buicks I have seen.:D

that is one bad azz looking ride. take some vids of it when you run it and post them even if it is not a TR. dave

I thought this was turboBUICK.com, not turboRUSTANG.rag.????

Oh quit with that bull$hit... you got something nicer? I used to think like that when I had my gn and my stage 2 build but you can't be ignorant forever, or can you?:eek: :biggrin:

Gotta love what ya do. I'm geeked about dropping a stroker and roller in mine right now. It'll be all the handful I need. Well, on the street, anyway.

Looks great. If you need a hand with the boost controller or tuning give me a call. I look forward to seeing it.

Its funny what they consider a 10.5 inch tire nowadays, lol. Manny Buginga has a 10.5 car that no one can touch. 7.40's at 190+ on a 10.5 tire in a car that weighs 3300 lbs. And this is a 375 cube (I think) small block ford with a single turbo. 91mm I think? No one in this class can come close to what this car is doing. And its far from a show car too. Its a pretty beat up looking thing, and he even has 1 5/8" primary tube headers in a class where 2+ inches is common. In fact I think thats one of the reasons why it runs so well. A smaller primary is crucial for turbo spoolup. Whats funny about these cars, is they can be driven 30 miles to a race, run 7's-8's and drive home, while getting decent gas mileage to boot.
Anyway, thats one bad ass ride.

Nice car. I don't much care WHATS under the hood or what brand a car is. It takes ALOT of doin', to get a car down the track. I like to look at ALL race cars, especially one that is making SERIOUS power. We can ALL learn new things. I especially like your SUPER trick composite bubble wrap diff. cover!! Man, I bet that's worth about .2 and 2mph in the 1/4.;) I'm gonna try and fabricate one of those. :p Did you use UPS packing tape or is that top secret?:biggrin:
Again, real nice car.:cool:

Thats what my brothers Mustang would look like when it grows up.;) He is sporting a 351 with a J-Trim Mondo. I love the Stangs just as much as the Buicks. But now I gotta through in my Staged motor to keep up.
TheBoyz.jpg

fd34dbcb.jpg

Nice ride. I love single single turbo V8 cars run. Even if it is a Mustang. :p