P1000691.JPG
P1000692.JPG
P1000693.JPG

Attachments

• P1000694.JPG
    P1000694.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 204
Gotta be the baddest GN on Oahu!

I'm planning to visit there next summer for a few weeks.

@BEATAV8: Gimme a holler when you make it. Spend all your time up at North Shore and don't waste your time down in Waikiki. People around here don't even know how to act right when they see my car. As with anyone with a GN knows, you get "the look," but here it's more pronounced. It's more like, "Did you just see that...UFO?"

@kels87gn: Yep, aluminum GN rims. 15 x8 out back and 15 x7 up front. Had 1" spacers machined to fit the front hubs in order to push them out a bit and it looks awesome. No more of that sunken in look and the car handles corners much better. It's amazing what a 2" widened wheelbase can make.

Is one pic from the schofield side beginning of snake road?

I'm down in Waikiki and have to use the viaduct and lagoon drive for testing :)

Headed up to kapolei Wendy's tonight for a little cruise. I got to check your ride out in person. Saw you I think when I was looking at place outside haleiwa and saw you drive by... pretty sure was you.

Is one pic from the schofield side beginning of snake road?

I'm down in Waikiki and have to use the viaduct and lagoon drive for testing :)

Headed up to kapolei Wendy's tonight for a little cruise. I got to check your ride out in person. Saw you I think when I was looking at place outside haleiwa and saw you drive by... pretty sure was you.

The pics taken from the inside are actually me leaving Helemano Military Reservation heading toward Kam Highway. The other pics were taken on Kaukonahua Road heading down toward Kaena Point. I certainly know the road that "slaphappy" was referring to as it's just down the road from my place. BTW, that part of Kaukonahua Road that "slaphappy" was referring to has been resurfaced and is nice and smooth now. :)