My Final Thread....

Rollin

Well boys this is it. I no longer own a Turbo Buick it left my ownership more beautiful than I found it and sounded twice as mean:D All is not lost however, as I picked up a new toy in the process in the form of another Black GM beast, a mint 95 Impala SS, wheres the phone number for that Turbo kit:)
On to business. It is at this time I feel it is my duty to leave the assignment I've been charged with from Mike Licht, Jason Delozier, and now thru Bruce Toelle to whom ever seeks the honor and prestige the position holds. Who ever you are do not take it for granted as it is not as easy as it sounds. Guys, I feel this is the best BB on the net and it makes me feel good inside to know that I contributed to it for the last 3 years. Ninety nine percent of you guys are great and classy people with whom I'd be more than happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with thru anything. The remaining one percent are still good people they just need alittle mileage behind them to understand where we are all coming from. So with that I'm off again on the hunt for another bone stock TurboBuick and when I find the right one I'll be back......

Regards and farewell to all, even you conservatives out there(theres still hope for you all;) ).

Geoff Rolland

Although I don't think we have agreed on anything...ever...I'll miss ya Rollin:( Be sure to get another Tr and join the club again real soon. Take care man, hope to see ya online soon...striker

hey man we'll miss you, good luck with the impy, and good luck on finding another TB.:cool:

I'll have to warn my family in OK to look out for a fast impala with a whistle when going into Tulsa. Take care and thanks for being cool and not banning my obnoxious @ss.

You'll be back. You think you can get away from TR's that easy. After you dump boatloads in that SS, you'll be back.:)

Well

First, I would like to commend you and THANK you.
Second, I do not see any reason why you have to "abandon ship" , so to speak.
I have always appreciated what you did here Rollin and it will never be forgotten.
Thanks man and good luck on any new endevors.
Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

good luck Geoff...............

and come back anytime, you are always welcome here:)

Yeah...what Bruce said.

There's no rule that you have to own a TB to post here. Stick around. :)

I dont get why when ppl sell their cars they feel nessicary to leave... I still want another one.. just dont currently own one... you cant get rid of me that easy!!!

:D

stay with us!!

Hate to see you go, Rollin. You've been a solid leader on this board for a long time. I hope you wind up with another Turbo Regal and come back home again soon.

Geoff, hate to see you go.

I can understand why it wouldn't be in anybody's best interest for you to still be a mod here. First, you will be working on that Imp so much that we would never see you. Second, you will be working so much overtime to be able to afford to make the barge move, any other free time you have will be used on installing all those parts.

J/K

Good luck and we all hope to see you come back with another TR.

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
I dont get why when ppl sell their cars they feel nessicary to leave... I still want another one.. just dont currently own one... you cant get rid of me that easy!!!

:D

stay with us!!

yeah Tom we know...we've been trying to get rid of you for years now lol

Rollin, never really seen any of your posts, or argued with you or whatever but there is no need to leave. Hell I joined this board months before even buying the TTA motor for my GTA so techinically I wasn't "one of the guys"

No need to leave man...

Rollin on ,so to speak .

The mountain was too high ,the road to long .

Rollin...... the challange still awaits you ,gather your thoughts, your funds ,your mech. knowlage and come back for another journy .

The road less travled is a tough one .

Mark "Top Dog" Wallace