my daily driver 2000 gse vs 2006 gt

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
my 2000 gse vs 2006 gt well this guy was kinda moving pretty quick down the road. so me being a lil speed demon and having a slow buick I keep right behind him. so I pulled up to a light and chatted for a second I asked him if he wanted to race. he kinda giggled a little he says ill give you a car. as I said I don't need a car figuring im gonna get smoked lol. so he lined up at my rear door. I was game for what ever just talking smack you know. Oh and heres the video... decided to shut down at 100 while filming
mustang has cold air and exhaust so he says

Nice kill. Always like putting the whooping on mustangs. is your regal bone stock? Our family/wife's car is a gtp. smaller pulley, pcm , and took out cat and u bend in exhaust woke
the car up. Wished we could have seen the look on his face, but he was too far behind.:LOL:

Nice kill. Mustangs should be killed no matter what. ...and if you don't do it,the owner will probably do a good job of killing it eventually.

my 2000 gse vs 2006 gt well this guy was kinda moving pretty quick down the road. so me being a lil speed demon and having a slow buick I keep right behind him. so I pulled up to a light and chatted for a second I asked him if he wanted to race. he kinda giggled a little he says ill give you a car. as I said I don't need a car figuring im gonna get smoked lol. so he lined up at my rear door. I was game for what ever just talking smack you know. Oh and heres the video... decided to shut down at 100 while filming
mustang has cold air and exhaust so he says

Tim, you're picking on Stangs with your GS... lol Nice kill

You need to post it on the Regal GS forum. ;)

they never pick on the gn though. still on the prowl for my first kill in the gn." awwwww nobody wants to play wit me"

A friend of mine and I raced my 01 GS and I drove my limited T(stock as they get, even still has the intercooler grate and non adjustable wastegate rod)Well the gs and limited were dead even until about 30mph, then all I saw was gs tail. Man that's a fun car. Eats trannys though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A friend of mine and I raced my 01 GS and I drove my limited T(stock as they get, even still has the intercooler grate and non adjustable wastegate rod)Well the gs and limited were dead even until about 30mph, then all I saw was gs tail. Man that's a fun car. Eats trannys though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anything faster than about 13.0 you'll need to beef up the tranny. try www.tripleedgeperformance.com

My tranny is built and the car run low 12's on a 75 shot. 12.90's on motor