My car in BAMF Magazine! :)

Ms. FastNasty

I know my car isn't near the show quality as some of them out there, but it was in BAMF Magazine this month with a short interview. It was a fun time, and they are looking to do more stuff with buicks and tb.com :)

Proud to be a BAMF! Lol

www.bamfmagazine.com

I know my car isn't near the show quality as some of them out there, but it was in BAMF Magazine this month with a short interview. It was a fun time, and they are looking to do more stuff with buicks and tb.com :)
Proud to be a BAMF! Lol
www.bamfmagazine.com

I know my car isn't near the show quality as some of them out there.....................

Car, maybe not.

You definitely are

(show quality)

And here I thought your avatar was just a random pic of a pretty girl. Who would've thought?

Hey Kristy when they asked if you feared wrecking your dads car, you seemed to have left something out. However you did mention a corvette but not the one I am thinking of. You also mentioned Suds. I'm just sayin'. See ya in about a month. You better be down there! I want my calendar.

Hey Kristy when they asked if you feared wrecking your dads car, you seemed to have left something out. However you did mention a corvette but not the one I am thinking of. You also mentioned Suds. I'm just sayin'. See ya in about a month. You better be down there! I want my calendar.

Would you be speaking off the dumba$$ who is confused abuot what to do when approaching a stop sign? LOL
I'll be there...you owe me a root beer float. ;)

Would you be speaking off the dumba$$ who is confused abuot what to do when approaching a stop sign? LOL
I'll be there...you owe me a root beer float. ;)
Happy for ya girl. Ibet it was fun. And if I was anywhere close I'ld buy you two root beer floats.