My 86 Ttype Blue On Blue

turboeddie

Mostly stock just what's needed hot wire,racetronix fp, 60lb injectors 3" DP, cat back exhaust, translator Z06 maf, scanmaster, audible knock detector, stock location intercooler.. QA1 coilovers in front.. wheels are 22x9.5 fronts and 22x11 rears..
282knyb.jpg

Man that looks AWESOME!!!! as stated previously... WE NEED MORE PHOTOS!
Who says you cant tuck 22s.
aaron

Thanks for the compliments here is a side pic.I plan on lowering the rear 1 inch and adding qa1 single adjustables..
2wresua.jpg

Mostly stock just what's needed hot wire,racetronix fp, 60lb injectors 3" DP, cat back exhaust, translator Z06 maf, scanmaster, audible knock detector, stock location intercooler.. QA1 coilovers in front.. wheels are 22x9.5 fronts and 22x11 rears..
282knyb.jpg

What size tires are you running in the front & rear?

Car looks serious.

Thanks everyone.. for the person who asked about the tire sizes..i'm running 245/30 fronts and 295/25 rear..

I have to admitt that Im the first one to hate the big wheel and tire thing. I just dont get it but I have to say that this car is the first one that I actually like. I think it looks good and "to me" doesnt cross that line of to big. What color is the car? it doesnt look like the factory blue.It looks 100 times better to me.
Nice car.