Multiple cars for sale

Jimmy Collins

I need some help, i have a family member that passed away late last year. I am trying to help my niece find homes for some turbo Buicks. There is a total of 5 cars, 1 GN the other 4 are Turbo T, I bought 1 of the Turbo T but there are 4 left. I am just looking for some help on getting my niece decent money for the remaining cars.

Jimmy Collins
409-363-1146

I am in Houston, the other cars are outside of Beaumont, Tx.

Lots of take off parts also.

I need some help, i have a family member that passed away late last year. I am trying to help my niece find homes for some turbo Buicks. There is a total of 5 cars, 1 GN the other 4 are Turbo T, I bought 1 of the Turbo T but there are 4 left. I am just looking for some help on getting my niece decent money for the remaining cars.

Jimmy Collins
409-363-1146

I am in Houston, the other cars are outside of Beaumont, Tx.

Lots of take off parts also.
Probably better to post in the cars for sale section. This is the cars wanted section. GLWS.

Descriptions and prices work wonders for generating interest.

It will also help to post multiple pictures of each car. Pictures of the inside and outside with different angles. If you can also list what modifications have been done to each. Milage and condition is also a big plus. All of these will help in selling them. They should go fast.

I spoke with the seller several weeks ago. The cars were all sold to one buyer (along with several others that his former brother in law had collected).

Wow!! Somebody has deep pockets. Hopefully they will go to a good home. Someone that had that many must of put some time and attention towards them. It would be a shame to see them just dismantled just to strip them if parts for the sake of making a buck.

It will also help to post multiple pictures of each car. Pictures of the inside and outside with different angles. If you can also list what modifications have been done to each. Milage and condition is also a big plus. All of these will help in selling them. They should go fast.

Sounds like either you bought them, or you were weeks late starting this thread.........

No. Definitely wasn't me. If I had the room to store them properly and the money to but them I would of, but I barely had enough money to buy the project car I just got. Lol

I talked to the OP. He had a guy that was going to buy the whole lot. I was next in line. Never got an update if the first deal went through.

Bad spelling? Um, really?? tooooooolbag - there's some bad spelling for you.

Joe, I see this frequently. Seems the smartfone folks can post this by accident. Not saying this is the case, here.
I see no value in the rating. If someone thinks he's the spelling police, they can sign up!