"MP3downloadHQ.com" good or bad??

EyeTalk2Trees

I'm tired of waiting a week to download one song from every program I can think of. I am willing to pay a small monthly fee $1.50 a month to gain the access i want, but I'm not sure what the draw backs are of this type of thing. Has anyone done this? They clam to have great selection, form music and movies, but doesn't everyone? Are the downloads crappy? will i end up paying for the samething i already have? I could use a point in the right direction, I lost most of my archive with a bad harddrive awhile back and things just aren't the same.

Don't know about that one, but they are really trying to make the pay per dl/ subscription based service take off. Napster has just re opened under this format I believe, might wanna look at that. Any of it should be ok as long as they have a selection tha suites you. Dunno why you are having such troubles with the regulars though as long as you stay away from plane ol kazaa.

I was using Kazaa a longtime ago. I was too busy with other stuff for a while and just listened to the stuff i had untill i long everything. Now trying to build it back kazaa didn't do anything for me. I'm trying shareaza but i can't seem to get it to work right, olny says pending. what service do most people use with decent results.