Moving Sale!!

Still have things for sale CHEAP!! Large computer Desk with an HP pavilion computer COMPLETE (minus hard drive) $100, large dresser - $20, baby crib (converts into toddler bed) - $50 w/mattress, black Onkyo dolby digital home stereo with speakers, 5 disc kenwood CD player, and powered sub - $200 and sounds GREAT!!!!, HP 1200 printer/copier (needs ink) - $10, small RCA room stereo w/5 disc player built in - $20, near new portable CD/tape/radio - $15, black kenmore microwave $15, crockpot - $15, large kenwood home stereo speakers (pair, wooden finish, 15" woofers) - $30, large black ent. ctr. - $50, smaller wooden ent. ctr. - $15, black 3 pc. throw rugs - $15, and a lot of kids toys and housewares!!! CALL FOR DETAILS/DIRECTIONS!! ALL DAY TODAY and TOMORROW!!
Thanks,
Derek or Crystal
623-5490

Derek, Do you still have the 14 bolt front cover? Also, is that microwave small? I need a small microwave to use at work.

Yes I do have it in Ewa, lol. Also, the microwave isn't big but, its not super small, its like medium size?
Thanks

The things left are the Onkyo stereo-$175, a pair of large wooden 5-way Kenwood speakers (15" woofers)-$30, baby crib-$20, high chair-$15, battery baby swing-$10, HP computer/desk-$100, microwave-$15, and a large dresser-$15. These need to go some come get them NOW!!!! Pics not available but, I am free during the day. I leave on the 9th so, HURRY!! Otherwise they get stored or donated.
Thanks guys,
Derek
623-5490

Derek

Any car stuff left? Is the 15" sub a car sub? What are the dimensions of the dresser..... Ruff guess? What was the specs on the computer?

Dresser is about 6 ft. wide x 3 ft. tall. Computer is 2.7 GHZ celeron, model Hewlett Packard Pavilion a305w, internal 48x cd burner/dvd player, less hard drive. I have two ten inch sub boxes that are empty you can have if you buy the computer, lol.
Thanks,
Derek :cool: