Moving Sale!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Well the time has come for me to move up to the mainland. Im going to leave in mid-May (10 or 15) so I have a TON of things that I need to get rid of. Household goods (TV's, Ent. Ctrs., stereo equip., etc.) and car parts so ask if you need anything. Off hand I know I have a BRF core, bare 109 engine block, 91mm Garrett turbo, etc. So please help me raise some extra dough to help me move. This stuff needs to sell FAST!! If anyone is interested Im also selling the family van (the GN's are moving too). It is a white 99 Olds Sillhoutte with under 100k, runs great, A/C, had the infamous head gaskets/intake gaskets changed about 6k ago. Only looking to get about $4k. Let me know if anyone is interested in ANYTHING! Call 623-5490 for any info.
I will MISS YOU ALL and I hope that we can still meet up in Vegas or something once in a while. BTW, Im moving to somewhere near Thunder Valley Raceway and will be working at the Will Rodgers World Airport. Lets see if anyone finds out where that is :tongue:

Derek and Family :cool:

Also have some (29.5"x10.5x15W) MT slicks, GNX look-alike 15"x8.5" wheels, and a set of GN wheels. Everything needs to go!!! Nows the time to get some deals for yourself!
Thanks guys,
Derek :cool:

Derek

R U moving to Oklahoma? Lived there for 7 years. Awesome Buick club there. Thunder Valley is where we held the annual Buick vs Ford Shootout "Not a small event". The website is www.okbuicks.com
also have lots of pics on my site "in my sig". If you need anymore info give me a call or drop me a line. I know OKC bunch. Unless there is another Thunder valley and Will rodgers airport.

Ryan

you go it Ryan. Ill be up there soon so stuff needs to go. I may ask you for more okie info too though, thanks.
:cool:
BTW, the slicks are near new, just dirty. Just $50/pair

Bump, also have a whole BUNCH of BABY STUFF. Wooden crib with mattress, toddler bed with mattress, a playpen, swings, TOYS GALORE, highchair, infant car seats, strollers, please ASK/CALL!! I have two daughters BTW. Need to get rid of FAST. CHEAP PRICES!! Call 623-5490. Sofa set, HP desktop, lexmark all in one printer/copier/fax, computer desk, entertainment centers (room and living room sizes), wooden dressers, queen size bed set, dining table set, kitchenware, microwave, house phones, TOO MUCH TO LIST!! CALL NOW!!
Thanks,
Derek or Crystal
LOCATED IN MILILANI

Sorry, the turbo has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Hawaii Buick guys you can update your phones once again for me. My new cell phone is 590-5488. Call anytime you want to as I have that free incoming call plan. My DC number is 184*3*10147.

Thanks

New phone # again?!? :confused:

You change phone #'s more often than Randy asking when we're going to retorque his head gaskets!..... :D

Hahaha lol. Its true, I know I do that.

BTW, The GN is on its way up to the mainland now. Hope they dont mess it up any. :frown:

Derek

Are you sending both your cars? Just curious. Also, what is a DC number?

Ryan - I think DC is a Nextel "walkie talkie" thing. Direct connect?...

Ryan,
DC=Direct Connect and yes, its nextel. Im only shipping up 1 car for now. If I decide to stay in OK, Ill have more things shipped later. My other car is being garaged till then and sort of used as storage for all my parts, lol.

Geoff,
Thanks for all the realty listing help. I know that Denise said she would contact you shortly. You were there when I bought and now selling, lol. :D

Buick T,
Matson is taking care of the shipping. Hows Vegas?
:cool: