Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton

A4Blk98SS

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone that came out to the last meet! We had somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 cars and it was awesome to have so much variety. We had Camaro's, Mustang's, 350z's, G35's, a Typhoon, Syclone, a couple Turbo Buicks, Vette's, RX8's, an SRT4, a couple Evo's, some Subaru's, a couple RX8's, and even a Viper. Here is a link to the pictures from last meet, and a link to the video from the cruise section.

The next meet is going to be on November 8th at the Sonic Burger in Fullerton again. It has a large lot with no speedbumps. Here is the address for anyone that needs it:

1632 N. Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 992-4500

We are planning on meeting at 7:30 again and will just hang out until everyone starts to roll out. I think we're planning on bringing out some drinks and snack food if anyone gets hungry, although I make no promises on how long it will last for. Also, for anyone interested we're planning an offroad trip that morning before the meet. You would probably need at least a 4WD Jeep or Truck, but here is a video of where we're going if any of you guys want to come.

Also, we're going to be out at California Speedway for the Street Legal Drags on November 2nd. We will be taping runs and some of us are running. I'm also trying to get an Ez-up tent and a propane grill to cook some food and tail gate. If anyone is planning to go and wants to be taped, register and let me know you're coming and we'll get you. We're planning on marking cars to be taped with a red colored dot or something on your passenger side window, so come find me when you get there and we'll mark the window to make sure.

If anyone has any questions or anything shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com, give me a call or text at 714-322-2324, or shoot me a PM on Motorgen. I'll see you guys out there - it's going to be an awesome month of car stuff.

Sean

I had a great time, Sean, at the previous meet and will try and make it again.

Sorry guys, the meet is in Anaheim, not Fullerton. I was really tired last night and put the wrong location in the thread title.

For anyone who wants to be taped at the Street Legals on the 2nd at California Speedway register and post here and we'll get you. I have something to mark the windows of the cars we're supposed to be taping, so come find us under our tents or in the stands and we'll get you. If anyone wants to just hang out under our tents, give me a call and I'll direct you to where we are. See you guys out there :D

10.20's.. i think if i lower the front with lowering straps, she should go 9.80's.. i couldn't find any around here yesterday, so i had to order some over the net.. so tomorrow is test runs with stock settings.. next street wars we will try the straps.. also the MPH should be high 130's or maybe even 140..

FUNNY day today, even if it rain for a bit and they shut the track down for 2 hours... anyway, thanks Ray for coming out and watching and taping for me.. you should have taken my bike down the track :).. it's a blast, completely different then racing the black car..

the track wasn't hooking good today, so my best 60ft / ET/ MPH was
60ft 2.060
1/8 7.388
mph 106.55
1/4 11.066
mph 135.76(best mph)

stuff004.jpg

One week bump :) Also, for those that are interested we're talking about taking a small cruise down PCH after the meet. Nothing nearly as long as last time - this would be something like the 55 to PCH to Beach to home. Also, remember for anyone interested we're doing an off-road cruise in the morning on the 8th. Also, check back on the site in the next day or two if you were at California Speedway today because we should have the videos up shortly. Last but not least, I want to remind everyone to please not do anything in the parking lot at Sonics. They seem to be cool with us being there so long as people aren't doing burnouts, revving their car obnoxiously, etc. I just don't want to see anyone get busted by the fuzz :) It should be a good time, thanks again to everyone!!!

Nordy, once we get the videos up I'll be sure to post them here. Ray, it was good to see you again today, it's been too long. I know your GN isn't running, but if you and your wife would like to come to the meet on the 8th we'd love to see you :biggrin:

Nordy, once we get the videos up I'll be sure to post them here. Ray, it was good to see you again today, it's been too long. I know your GN isn't running, but if you and your wife would like to come to the meet on the 8th we'd love to see you :biggrin:

ray has plenty of cool cars to choose from to bring. ;)

great seeing you guys yesterday (mike, ray, sean...). Mike, that bike really hauled. when you gonna let me take it down the strip?

Three day bump. Turn out is going to be great, I think we had 75 cars last time and I'm confident we'll improve on that this time. We're going to be bringing out some candy and drinks too (just water and soda, sorry we can't afford beer for everyone). I hope to see you guys out there :)

7:30 pm, I wouldn't do that to everyone and make it that early in the morning, I like you all too much.

24 hour bump. I will be there at 7:30 tomorrow night in a 04 White Cobra. I'll be bringing soda and bottled water and plenty of candy. There will be a table set up for it. We'll also have stickers for the site in lots of colors if anyone wants one. If anybody has any questions my contact information is in the original post. Also, for anyone that wants to go it looks like we are going to go on a short run down PCH. Nothing nearly as long as last time, but it should be fun anyway. See you all there.