Been working on my bike project.
93' Kawasaki ZR1100
zr 1100 engine in.jpg

1135cc
11.5:1
.435 web cams
lock up clutch
40-60 HP NOS.

I remember our local dealer getting one of the first of those. He uncrated it, took it out in the drive, front wheel up, up, up. Slid off the back, the bike went on about 15 or 20 yards and smacked head-on into the rear quarter of a Pontiac wagon. Whole new triple-tree & front wheel later, it was on the showroom floor...

hello people; Looks like a hot rod. Have fun. Keep posting on any up dates.
IBBY

Nice looking bike. Although I think it needs a turbo. Still should be fun with the little blue bottle.

hello people; Corsair231 You have a alky, NOS , TB with a TE-60? That sounds kinda sick. Do you take it to the track? If so I'd like to hear your stories.
IBBY

hello people; Corsair231 You have a alky, NOS , TB with a TE-60? That sounds kinda sick. Do you take it to the track? If so I'd like to hear your stories.
IBBY

Thanks guys. As far as the Brick, I have never taken it to the track in the current configuration. Runs pretty good on the street though. If you notice I don't list a stall. Running a stock D-5 so I know I would be leaving some on the line since a 60's sweet spot is about 3 grand. It's okay on the street though. I just consider the lag as traction control.;) As far as the nitrous, I used to play with it when I was on the stock turbo. Traction was non-existent in first and second so it was pretty useless but it made for a hell of a third gear pull though. With the 60 and the alky I'm concerned about running out of fuel with my mild pump combo so I don't use it but I left the kit on there anyway to have something else to talk about at cruise ins. Truth is, I'm in a pretty rural area (i.e. not much quality competition) so I haven't really needed it either. :D
Up until a few years ago my T was pretty much my daily (with the exception of a few short stints here and there) since I bought it in Jan of 1988 so dependability always outweighed all out performance. It is currently down due to what I believe is a wiped cam and a bad PM but I'm slowly gathering the parts to go roller and up the stall which will mean I will have to get some serious tires now. Once I get all that dialed in I might address my fuel system and bring the "Naazz" back on line. It's a slow go and life keeps getting in the way but we will be prowling the streets again one day.