Motor Short block or Long Block - NJ

theMonch

2QIK4U
I got the bad news the other day that I have a crack in my 109 block. I am entertaining most possibilities right now to rectify the situation.

Preferably I would be looking for a 109 short block assembly built and ready to go to escape with the smallest hole in my pocket.

I also hate spending money to get back to where I was before, so if anyone has a built 109 short block or long block assembly, perhaps someone looking to upgrade to a stage motor and wants to liquidate their 109 setup, PM me with the specs and what your looking to get for it.

He is not looking for something that needs to be rebuilt,more something ready to install.

Yes exactly like Otto said, I'm looking fo somthing already built and ready to drop in. The car is actually up at his shop in CT and he has a line on a possibile shortblock for me, but I thought I would post uphere to see whamy other options are.

Thanks anyway nova...

Yes exactly like Otto said, I'm looking fo somthing already built and ready to drop in. The car is actually up at his shop in CT and he has a line on a possibile shortblock for me, but I thought I would post uphere to see whamy other options are.

Thanks anyway nova...

No problem, just trying to help. I would love to stop by ottos shop and see his work. I am trying to detail my engine bay and make sure my gn is 100% before a do some major upgrades.

I have a longblock, but it has not been in a car for the last 7ish years.

but its in the NYC area. i dont come on here often so if youre interested email me

boosted6@gmail.com

I have a shortblock 109. .030 TRW Forged Pistons, 208/208 cam, Balanced Assy, ARP main studs, line honed, reconditioned rods, ARP rod bolts, Double roller T Chain, Hich Volum oil pump, etc. $1800

Can leave the ported GN1's, Cometics, ARP Head Studs on it for another $1800

I can also include a Champion Ported Intake for another $350.

You ship it! -----Jeremy

Still looking

Well the motor Otto had a line on fell through so I am back in the market. Again, I am looking for something somewhat close to Northern NJ (within a few hundred miles).

jdpolzin - I like what your offering there, but I think you might be a bit too far away. Once that gets shipped it will start being a bit expensive. If nothing closer rears it's head I might be re-visiting that offer.

You should give Jack Cotton a call. He does a lot of cars in NJ/NY area and always seems to have an engine available. 413-789-0531.

The day before I took this motor out of the car, it made over 700hp at the flywheel. 30lbs of oil press at idle. It had more blow by than I was wanting for racing. Built by Bobby at RPE. 109 girdled block. Eagle crank and it has $1000 worth of Oliver rods in it. Head studs, and all arp bolts through the bottom. Sold the cam, but you can pick what fits your combo. $2500 and should ship for about $250 or I can hand deliver it to Otto in NC at Richards in may.

Attachments

• IMAG0349.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 56