Moser 9" or keep my 8.5"

The wavetrac is the best way to go for street driving with a high torque application and its a lifetime warranty. I run one in my stage 2 car.

The wavetrac is the best way to go for street driving with a high torque application and its a lifetime warranty. I run one in my stage 2 car.

By the time i read up on research, My shop already had the Detroit unit in, But yes i hear wavatrac is the way to go...

Well since I have derailed my own thread what are some steps in order of benefit to help improve my "worry free" rear end? With budget in mind.
My center section is the C7AW-E. I read that these may have a higher magnesium content that the older standard case. Replacing the N stamped cases. Is this a keeper?
Also I have the smaller pinion bearing cover not the Daytona type. Is that a worthy upgrade?
Or am I backwards in my thinking should I be going from back to front on upgrades?

By the way Hello I read you build thread last night clicking through your Sig. You have some story there, can't wait for the scary parts to be over and see that you ride off in to the sunset. Lol

By the way Hello I read you build thread last night clicking through your Sig. You have some story there, can't wait for the scary parts to be over and see that you ride off in to the sunset. Lol

Me to, Then this new Rear's being put to the test...;^)

Sounds like a I made a good choice. Just a few more projects ahead of this.

I have the Waveloc installed and I like it. Quiet, nice around corners and no more one wheel peel. So far so great. Wahooo!