Morgan and Neal

BGN8711

Hey, I would like to take time to personally thank Neal and Morgan. They have taken countless hours out of there day to look at cars, give me parts, and help fix my car. Being new to this whole scene they have been absolutely phenominal. They are a real asset to this community, so thank you very much. You guys have no idea how much I truely appreciate your guys help. Just wanted to give some credit where credit was do, especially with all the negativity in this section of the forum

THANK YOU,
Brian

Your not alone.

Morgan is the reason (or to blame :D ) why I bought one of these squirrel cage powered black bricks. After seeing his 240,000 mi, low eleven second, daily driver at the local donut shop,car show five years ago. I knew I had to have one. After finding clean 87 GN, Morgan educated me on what parts to get (and not get) to reach my goals. He also hooked me up with Neal. I guess you could say if Morgans the reason I bought this thing, then Neals the reason it hauls a$$. With all the neato parts avalable for turbo Buicks these days,IMHO the #1 most important, and affective thing that you can throw at these beast is knowledge. These guys have spent many hours sharing this knowledge with us, and may be the least recognized for doing so.

Thanks guys. Mike Barnard:)

FWIW & IMHO:
I "second" or "third" all that has been said and written above regarding Neal and Morgan.
Except about the "negativity in the Southwest Section" part.
To the best on my knowledge, I am the only negativity part in the Southwest Section and I am just too old to change.

I think we are all in on that one with you Gary..

Originally posted by Wells
FWIW & IMHO:
I "second" or "third" all that has been said and written above regarding Neal and Morgan.
Except about the "negativity in the Southwest Section" part.
To the best on my knowledge, I am the only negativity part in the Southwest Section and I am just too old to change.

I'll quadruple that.

Morgan didn't even know me and he came over to my house to help me out. He has given me advice many times.
Both of them are awesome. With out them I would almost have no reason to go to the Fontana events. Seriously thank you guys a ton. I hope one of these days you can see me make a pass in my car...:rolleyes:

Thanks guys

I'll be calling you shortly Morgan. ya ya another question:D

Philly

Guy's,

Thanks for all the kind words. The way I see it the camaraderie is one of the best parts of the whole car hobby. The Turbo Buick community is pretty tightly knit so getting to know people, share ideas and working together on our projects is all part of the fun. I'm glad I can help you out with any knowledge and insight I have.

Thanks Again

Neal

It looks like Neal beat me to it, but I too would like to thank you guys for your kind words. I've always liked teaching & mentoring (my background includes teaching HS band, tutoring math at the community college level, and mentoring students taking professional courses in my career field) and I too enjoy helping TR owners who are entusiastic about learning more about their cars. Plus, sometimes when you work together on a project you discover something new about your own car you weren't aware of. Case in point: had it not been for Brian & his T-Type, I wouldn't have discovered the leaky brake pressure switch on my car which (a) I'd never thought to check and (b) could have spelled disaster at some point...like at the track!

Thanks again, guys.

Morgan can you tutor me in Calc I? I got a 40/100 on my last test! :D

Just kidding finals are this week so I'll be done with that.

Neal, what did you do to your car? And why does your wife now own it? I would have paid you $1 for it. Offers still on the table.

Philly