More "stuff for sale"

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
All buick stuff...

1 ) GN Dash, from the '84 I had long ago, (no filler on the right side above the glovebox...) includes wiring.. good shape.. $25

2 )Still got that I/C motor too... SOLD

3 )84-86 Grill $10

4 )Window trim for front and rear...$5 for all of it

5 )Left side headlight bezel with light (SOLD)

6 )Left front fender $10

7 )Mirrors (left and right) $5 each (black)

8 )Front Springs $10

9 )'84-'85 G/N wheels (4) $50

It's amazing what you find when you clean the garage...

Robert

phone 291-1328 cell

Will post as I find more...

I would be interested in the tail lights if they are in good condition. How's the trim on the tail lights?

Jackson,

As far as I recall, they were pretty nice, I will check when I get home from work tonight (overtime again) if they were'nt in good shape, i would have already thrown them out...(yes, even a pack-rat like me throws things out...sometimes);)

Rob

Jackson,

sorry I havent gotten back with you. been getting stuck here at work...(more money for my toys...) so I havent yet had a chance to look at the lights...

rob

9 )Aluminum bumper supports $50 each

Rob,
9 )Aluminum bumper supports $50 each
What are those? Does it go behind the bumper? Is it like the one Chris has on his car?

Guy,

Yup, those are the ones..

Jackson,

Tailights are good, trim is still ok, call me.

Rob

guy call me, I've been home sick all week:( but its all good, a week off...I needed that...);)

rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
guy call me, I've been home sick all week:( but its all good, a week off...I needed that...);)

rob
I'll call you or you can call me. I've been home sick too.:( (the flu)
And Geoff call me

Guy

Sorry Rob I had been soo busy at work, not had a chance to call you to meed up with you on the tail lights. How's NEXT week monday the 24th? I work at PC that day and can meet up with you.

Jackson,
No problem. I have to do a root canal :( that day, maybe I can swing by in the afternoon to drop them off?

Guy,
Sorry to hear you are laid-up too (I wonder if the flu can be transmitted like a computer virus.:rolleyes: ) Tell your boss you got it from the 'net....

Rob

Hey Rob-

Does the engine come with the harness and ECM? If it does, we may have an interested person!! :D

have harness, ECM, (i think) anyone know the correct service # for this ECM?

Robert

BTW, he called today... Jeff, right?

Thanks John,

Now I gotta find that thing...."""somewhere out there""""

Robert

Originally posted by HI85WH1
BTW, he called today... Jeff, right?

Nope. The guys name is Robbie.

BTW Rob, Guy will be calling for something that you have saved for me. :)