Monthly Meeting this Saturday, March 8th...

blackshoebox

Staff member
The monthly meeting is this Sat. at our normal meeting spot from 7-9 pm. I will have club stickers that I will be giving out and taking donations for, courtesy of Shawn. So lets all show, and support the club.

Hope to see everyone there.:cool:

-Alex

im going to try and make it, but i have a family get-together... but hopfully i will be able to make it... and this time im not going to bring my pain in the ass friends....

-neil

FYI, for those of you that have to work late. There is usually a bunch of guys hanging out until midnight...

worse case, if you show up and there is no one there, you can always go to dave and busters or the ale house...:cool:

BTW, you guys need to start bringing more parts to sell/trade. Lets get some flea market stuff going...I have some stuff I can part with...

ill trade my first born child for a scan master... anyone? anyone? j/k.. i will trade a chevy 305 for one.. if wants one or knows anyone... i really want that thing out of my garage...

-neil

You can borrow my turbolink Sat night.

Some guys make their scanmaster portable, so you may be able to borrow one of them also.

Actually, Sat night would be a good time to discuss the dyno day plans...:cool:

that'd be cool, i should tune my car, but some ones going to have to teach me... ive never tuned one of these cars...

saturday

where is this meet,im going to try and go, im coming from south miami area?

Is it just my screen, or does everyone get the web site as dark red and blue letters on a black background?

It's awfully hard for these old eyes to read.

The web link doesn't work with the added ...'s at the end either.

Terry (former computer systems analyst)

Yep, hard to read. I just thought it was me becuase I masturbated to much...

Sounds to me like you are volunteering to be the new web page designer...:cool:

So are you actually going to join us this time?

I hope we can have a BIG turnout this time so that we can talk about the GREAT Bradenton race. (If anyone has a problem about the race or the racers from Bradenton, please come anyway, don't let that incident ruin it for you. Maybe I can mediate some peace anyway).

Alex, did you call the guys that don't have email? There are 38 members on the list. Not counting about 3 - 5 that we need to add...let me know if you need help...

Originally posted by jsta6
Yep, hard to read. I just thought it was me becuase I masturbated to much...

damn buddy there are somethings that you dont need to be posting about..

-neil

well it is obvious that I am joking...:cool:

I have four kids and a GN...when am I going to find the time to do that...:cool:

yeah i was going to say something along those lines but i didnt wanna insult you in any sorta way..

this sucks, im stuck in this class till 11, damn FCATS at least its the last year i have to put up with this..

I have four kids and a GN...when am I going to find the time to do that...

If I were you after 4 little ones I would start concidering masturbation as a way to start saving money for the GN ...:D

Jesse :cool:

I agree with Jesse, you DEFINITELY need to find another hobby - like the GN??

I'd love to help with the Web Page, BUT I'm a mainframe person, NOT PC stuff. Sorry. That's one reason I retired, I was becoming a dinosaur. All these young kids (like my 16 year old son) that know LOTS more about these PC's than I do. Now if you want an inventory system written in COBOL, come see me HA HA

I sure wanted to go to Bradenton. Being from Ft Myers, THAT was my home track. But I'm still having trouble settling an engine rebuild dispute with someone that I knew was going to be there and I knew if I went, I'd track him down and make both of us look look idiots. Sooooo, I decided to stay home. Several of you know what I'm talking about, and believe me, if it doesn't get resolved REAL SOON, everyone else will know. Just so there is no mistake, IT ISN'T JEFF. He did a bang up job on rebuilding it the second time.

And yes, I'm seriously going to try and make it Saturday night.

Terry

I know how you feel about being in conflict with other members of the buick community. I wasn't out money, but the guy was pretty rude. I just act like the guy doesn't exist. Its not worth it to me. I know you're still trying to work things out, and I hope things go well. The good thing is, the guy you have a problem with is about my size, the guy I had a conflict with isn't much taller than me, but has at least a 100lbs of muscle on me!! :eek:

Hope to see you there terry!

:D

I hear you jorge! Believe me, I'm not afraid to throw down with anyone. I've fought guys 6'4" and 200lbs+ and had them on their back within 30 seconds and they never knew what hit them. I don't like to show my hand, but I gots some training!! ;) The big guys tend to fall pretty hard. Its the muscle heads that give me troubles, because they are strong enough to break the holds. Lets just say, Gracie was my idol!! I used to throw down all the time, but when I moved down here, I calmed myself down, because people don't like to fight, they just break out their knife or gun!

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Oh come on Brad, that guy is nothing but a big wusie. :D :D

:eek:

Oh sh!t, he just called me and said to be ready for Saturday night! Said he's bringing his little sister too. ;) :D

Hey Brad, you got my back right. :p :D