Monogram TTA Model...

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
I have a Monogram TTA Model Kit, still sealed in packaging that I am thinking of putting on Ebay, but I thought I would let folks know on here first. I am currently taking offers as I not sure what its worth. If interested please email kfelts@aisintn.com

lol

Go to any large car show and you can find them and 91 Trans AM models for about 12-15$ sometimes cheaper, sometimes more, but there not worth much.

same goes for the GN and GNX models.

later
Jeremy

The last one sold on eBay for $8.25 They just don't bring the money. yet anyways. The most I've seen one sell on eBay was $20 bucks. I have about 10 of them :D

Kyle F said:
Well, I gave the owners a chance, so if anyone might want it, I am putting it on ebay.

There ya go! After it sells for $10.00 and you pay the $5.00 Listing fee,
you'll be $5.00 ahead :eek:

Dude, those TTA models are like Belly Buttons..EVERBODY has one!!

I dont have one. What would you ask for it? Does anyone know how many they made?

Jason

TClassic said:
There ya go! After it sells for $10.00 and you pay the $5.00 Listing fee,
you'll be $5.00 ahead :eek:

Dude, those TTA models are like Belly Buttons..EVERBODY has one!!

I appreciate you comments, but on this particular board Turbo Trans Ams are like *******s... everyones got one. :rolleyes:

Quiky One said:
I dont have one. What would you ask for it? Does anyone know how many they made?

Jason

If you are an owner, I would prefer to make a deal with you. PM me an offer and we will figure somethign out. I like to take paypal as payment.

I have received more than a few emails with offers. So, I am stiuckign with the ebay auction. If you have made me an offer, please go place it into ebay. If you win the auction and are a member here, please email me and I will take care of the shipping charges one way or another.