mods please delete this posting, I added a new one to simplify what's available.....

Wideband and powerlogger shipped as of yesterday, still pending payment on a few items...

ATR headers sold? See several people saying they want them. I'm interested if they aren't sold but would like to know what's under the wrap. Any leaks under there?

Will consider trade + cash for any of the items still available, I'm looking for:

Injectors, low-z anything over 70 lbs.
Accufab fuel regulator
FAST dash display
Champion alternator bracket, for AC car.
PTE Front Mount IC
Seat covers grey for turbo T
Adjustable UCA's
Electronic Dump pipe cover

Hey bud can I get that t top guage pod from you please? Price shipped to 32413. Need your PayPal.

PayPal sent. Thanks

Attachments

• 1423693065736.jpg
    1423693065736.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 22

I have moved up to a FAST system - Parts are a couple years old. Everything is working order and in good shape - no surprises. These parts are all currently off of the car except for the scanmaster and the high boost solenoid.

1. Powerlogger already installed in ECM , I have all the manuals and the CD, although you can download all that stuff online - $200

2. Scanmaster - Setup with chip to work in conjunction with powerlogger. - $160

3. Wideband -LC-1 - used - worked great - no issues. -$100

4. MAFT PRO - great shape, no issues, comes with high boost controller (boost controller has plug-n-play harness) - $350. I have an extender pro chip that will go with it, but you 'll most likely need it reburnt for your application.

5. 3" Powder coated MAF pipe. -$50

6. Motorsport valve covers, these are black crinkle coated, these will NOT fit aftermarket roller rockers. - $120.

7. Motorsport valve covers, these are Bare metal and have been bead blasted and stripped , these will fit aftermarket roller rockers. - $80

8. Valve springs, new purchased from Kirbans a few years back, never installed on the car, my loss your gain..... $75

9. Turbo cover, powder coated and cut for aftermarket DP. $40

10. Magnacore wires, red in color, used and came off a running car. $40

11. Turbo oil feed: new purchased from Gbody, $25

12. Gauges oil/water, used in working order, comes with oil relay and t-top mounting pod. $80 for all.

13. ATR SS Headers, comes with all hardware and crossover. $400

14. Chips, there are a few, and I'm unsure of what these are worth, please make offers....

All parts are located in Fayetteville, NC. Prices do not include shipping. If you have any questions, let me know...

Thanks,
Ben Thompson
I have moved up to a FAST system - Parts are a couple years old. Everything is working order and in good shape - no surprises. These parts are all currently off of the car except for the scanmaster and the high boost solenoid.

1. Powerlogger already installed in ECM , I have all the manuals and the CD, although you can download all that stuff online - $200

2. Scanmaster - Setup with chip to work in conjunction with powerlogger. - $160

3. Wideband -LC-1 - used - worked great - no issues. -$100

4. MAFT PRO - great shape, no issues, comes with high boost controller (boost controller has plug-n-play harness) - $350. I have an extender pro chip that will go with it, but you 'll most likely need it reburnt for your application.

5. 3" Powder coated MAF pipe. -$50

6. Motorsport valve covers, these are black crinkle coated, these will NOT fit aftermarket roller rockers. - $120.

7. Motorsport valve covers, these are Bare metal and have been bead blasted and stripped , these will fit aftermarket roller rockers. - $80

8. Valve springs, new purchased from Kirbans a few years back, never installed on the car, my loss your gain..... $75

9. Turbo cover, powder coated and cut for aftermarket DP. $40

10. Magnacore wires, red in color, used and came off a running car. $40

11. Turbo oil feed: new purchased from Gbody, $25

12. Gauges oil/water, used in working order, comes with oil relay and t-top mounting pod. $80 for all.

13. ATR SS Headers, comes with all hardware and crossover. $400

14. Chips, there are a few, and I'm unsure of what these are worth, please make offers....

All parts are located in Fayetteville, NC. Prices do not include shipping. If you have any questions, let me know...

Thanks,
Ben Thompson