Modifying PM pedal for vacuum brakes

JB86T

I did a search to find the center to center (PM Pin location to Vacuum Pin location) placement for drilling the PM pedal to use on a vacuum setup but came up with two results, 1" and 1.5". Can someone confirm which is correct, thanks.

Hey im sorry to jump on your theard but can i ask you what setup are you running on yours because i also want to go with vacuum I'm wondering if you have any part numbers for the booster and master?

I did a search to find the center to center (PM Pin location to Vacuum Pin location) placement for drilling the PM pedal to use on a vacuum setup but came up with two results, 1" and 1.5". Can someone confirm which is correct, thanks.

It is a smidge over 1" lower (1.094") then the PM pivot. With the vacuum pivot stud being .428" in diameter.

This puts the vacuum pivot at 3-13/16" from the upper mounting pivot (centerline-to-centerline).

RemoveBeforeFlight

Last edited:
Hey im sorry to jump on your theard but can i ask you what setup are you running on yours because i also want to go with vacuum I'm wondering if you have any part numbers for the booster and master?

Use a brake booster and master cylinder for a 1987 Regal and it will be a direct fit, and most places will give you a lifetime warranty! :)