Miss my brother

kaine robbins

1375163884522.jpg

86 T-type 68,000 original miles. Belonged to my brother who passed away one and a half years ago. Im realy looking forward to getting to know the car.

Very sorry for your loss.Welcome to the best site out there. You came to the right place to get to know the car better. There is a lot of great guys on here willing to help. Where do you live? There is different forums for Midwest ,southwest etc. Post an introduction in your area as well. Again Welcome to the site

Sorry for your loss. Take care of that car, keep it nice. Welcome to your new extended family.

My condolence to you and your family; continue your brother's love for his ride, and there is some great mentors on this site that can help you with your needs.

sorry to hear about your loss. your brother was a lucky guy, i hope my brothers do the same for me one day.
welcome to the dark side

First step: Start her up and make sure the oil light goes out on the dash either immediately or very soon after starting it...or verify oil pressure if it has an aftermarket gauge. :)

Very sorry for your loss and I feel your pain. Great looking car he had there, glad you decided to hold onto it.