Miscellaneous used and new parts

Stephen Gibson

Just a participant,Honest
Hello Guy's I have been away for a while and need to sell off the rest of my parts as I need mo money for school, (Law). I have a couple I believe 1/18 scale dubs one is the black gn with the optional wheels in the box never opened $50 and the other is a white T or GN opened $35, I also have a american muscle yellow GSX hard metal model that you build in the box unopened $40 , a johnny lightning blue 1970 gsx $5, a 1970 Yellow gsx anniversary with a card and advertisememnt from 1970 included unopened $15,I have a set of 6 new never used We4 centers for the GnX style wheels $20, I also have a console overlay new with the We4 engraved with the ash tray piece also $30, a used overlay for the defrost and mirror $5,and the overlay for the light $5(new). I also have the "s" hose new in the bag $12, a brand new replacement chrome turn signal stalk gm #25111260 $45, a brand new replacement gm shifter handle complete with buttons and chrome $30, a set of Comp Cam pushrods #7780 8.850 .080 slightly used on another previous engine $25, A very nice complete passenger fender with inner trim and hardware $75, a GN and Typhoon plate each $5 a piece, I have many new in the box america muscle cars both GN/T-type and GS /GSX's(1970 yellow, Black stage 1, white prototype, Blue, red) , I also have a handful of Johnny Lightning ho scale Gn's many colors, I also have a 1:87 scale monongram GN in the package also and one not in the package but very nice condition,I also have a custom framed 1987 GnX picture with a grey matte around outside edges that matches the interior color and has a cutout where the writing is and has black frame like the color of the car with antiglare glass $100,I appreciate all sales and will try and ship the best and safest way possible, help a student finish school, I maybe away in a week as I'll be in Las Vegas testing for a job with LVMPD. I will try and get to everyone who responds in a timely fashion. I can send pictures to anyone who inquires............

a used overlay for the defrost and mirror $5,and the overlay for the light $5(new)

I'll take these parts as long as they are the original style shiny black and for the instrument bezel right? PayPal?

They are but for this little of money I'd rather do money order instead of paypal, if that is ok.

shoot me some pics of all the diecasts you have,sasybit@netzero.net :)

shoot me some pics of all the diecasts you have,sasybit@netzero.net :)

Steve, pictures sent , I also have a 1970 white prototype GSX also . I have to go dig it out of boxes I have packed away plus whatever else cars I find.

I"ll have to dig the fender out of the rafters and take pics, I could send it to CA. but it maybe kinda pricey on shipping depending on the weight.

Thanks

All diecasts in pictures are new unopened, with the exception of the 1/87th scale mongram GN (took out to show friends) there are two one opened and one not, some are very rare as they only made a few 2500 or less for nationals.

I want to thank all who have showed interest, and have bought something to help me out .

Thanks guy's for purchases so far, I'm leaving for Vegas for job testing with LVMPD, if interested in anything else I'll get back to you on Saturday when I'm back, so far the turn signal lever is sold, the overlays for the dash are sold, the shifter handle is sold. Some diecasts are pending sale, there is still a fender with the inner pieces and I believe hardware, the computer cover and trim, lightly used crane pushrods, a custom framed picture of a GnX and some prints of gn/gnx and gs/gsx and some custom console overlays new with WE4 engraving, and covers for Gnx centers that say WE4 (6) , oem "S" hose in the bag, ho scale gn's for race tracks or ?