misc. parts needed( headers, turbo? downpipe? etc)

Santos Moreno

I am looking for a driver side stock exhaust header in good condition, and I would like to upgrade my stock turbo and downpipe... I was ready to pull the trigger on some items on the for sale page but my budget got cut in half. So I ;am looking for some deals if possible.

I think I can help you out with a stock one or a better than stock one if you're interested. How much are you looking to spend? I'm north of Waco about 30 or so miles if you feel like coming up to look at the parts.;)

I think I can help you out with a stock one or a better than stock one if you're interested. How much are you looking to spend? I'm north of Waco about 30 or so miles if you feel like coming up to look at the parts.;)
I am way up in Nebraska so it wouldnt be cost effective to drive down. LOL Are you talking about a exhaust header and can you send a pic and how much you're asking? What are we talking about "better than stock"?

I am way up in Nebraska so it wouldnt be cost effective to drive down. LOL Are you talking about a exhaust header and can you send a pic and how much you're asking? What are we talking about "better than stock"?
I'll see about posting a pic for you of the stock one and I've got one that needs to be finished. The new one is a 1.5" tube header that's not as restrictive as the stock one but I've got some time and $ in it to say the least.:(