Misc GN Parts

nightrain

I'm the other nightrain..
West Coast Converters, 10” 2800 stall L/U - $200 ($450 new) – maybe 50 miles on it at most.

Stock GN Posi carrier (w/o gears) only 34,000 miles on it - $150

Stock GN axles (2) only 34,000 miles on them - $75

Pair stock GN exhaust manifolds (driver’s side is actually ATR stainless version) – no crossover pipe - $75

All prices are without shipping.

i'll take them,pm sent.

Sorry everyone. I was out camping this weekend and didn't see all the interest.

Just to be clear, the exhaust manifolds are NOT headers. They are stock exhaust manifolds, except the driver's side is an ATR stainless replacement manifold. So, for those of you that asked for the "headers" I will assume you meant the manifolds.

Thanks for all the PM's. I'll get to them first in, first replied.

Sorry everyone. I was out camping this weekend and didn't see all the interest.

Just to be clear, the exhaust manifolds are NOT headers. They are stock exhaust manifolds, except the driver's side is an ATR stainless replacement manifold. So, for those of you that asked for the "headers" I will assume you meant the manifolds.

Thanks for all the PM's. I'll get to them first in, first replied.
thats fine,the driver side looks like a header.total shipped to 92571 so ca.Thanks.

Exhaust Manifolds

Dang! So many PM's on the manifolds, but I forgot an important detail. They are Jet Hot coated with JH2000 (black). Wish I had remembered that before setting the price :mad:. Coating is fully intact.

Black Owned: If you still want them, please confirm.

Dang! So many PM's on the manifolds, but I forgot an important detail. They are Jet Hot coated with JH2000 (black). Wish I had remembered that before setting the price :mad:. Coating is fully intact.

Black Owned: If you still want them, please confirm.
pm'd ya.

West Coast Converters, 10” 2800 stall L/U - $200 ($450 new) – maybe 50 miles on it at most.

Pair stock GN exhaust manifolds (driver’s side is actually ATR stainless version) – no crossover pipe - $75

Manifolds and torque converter gone!

Posi carrier and axles still available.

West Coast Converters, 10” 2800 stall L/U - $200 ($450 new) – maybe 50 miles on it at most. - Sold

Pair stock GN exhaust manifolds (driver’s side is actually ATR stainless version) – no crossover pipe - $75 - Sold

West Coast Converters, 10” 2800 stall L/U - $200 ($450 new) – maybe 50 miles on it at most. - Sold

Pair stock GN exhaust manifolds (driver’s side is actually ATR stainless version) – no crossover pipe - $75 - Sold

I would take the carrier.
Do you take/have paypal? If so, pm me your address.

Brian

I would take the carrier.
Do you take/have paypal? If so, pm me your address.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I almost bought a trans from you remember? I take Paypal and just sent you an invoice. I charge the 3% PayPal charges me to use their services, sorry.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Brian,

I almost bought a trans from you remember? I take Paypal and just sent you an invoice. I charge the 3% PayPal charges me to use their services, sorry.

Thanks,
Scott

Dang, sorry Brian when I said I almost bought a trans from you in front of all these people. :redface: You recall I was buying one of your own built transmissions from a guy out here with only 300 miles on it. He backed out at the last minute, though, and left me hanging. Still may need one of your 200-4R's, but have a "loaner" in the car for now. So, to be clear, I didn't buy a new one from anyone else!