Misc. 86-87 TR parts

I had someone PM me at 9:46 and agree to buy multiple parts including the center console pod, if anything doesn't work I will offer to you next.
Thanks,
Geoff

If that was the case you should had said something i would have bought multiple items even if i didnt need them at the time. Oh well, good luck with the sale...

Hey Man,

I'm assuming that all deals fell through on the boost controller and ashtray pod? If so I'm interested (if not I'll back them up then - just don't want to step on anyone here)! I'll pm you to see what's left.

Thanks,
Phillip!

If that was the case you should had said something i would have bought multiple items even if i didnt need them at the time. Oh well, good luck with the sale...

Sorry if you didn't understand my post, The point was someone PM'D me less than 10 minutes after I originally posted the ad and said they AGREED to purchase multiple parts, just waiting on shipping and PP info. That has now been done. The gauges, the holder, and the crossover are sold to the same person.

Geoff, I paypalled you for the rh roof weatherstripping that you advertised back in Sept. Is this another one you have for sale?

Geoff, I paypalled you for the rh roof weatherstripping that you advertised back in Sept. Is this another one you have for sale?

This ad was put up Yesterday at 9;24 PM, I did not have this for sale back in Sept.

Geoff

All sold parts have been shipped out. Everything pictured is still available.

Last edited: