Mini Starter Question

HEROTIME

IT'S HEROTIME!
OK I'v got the mini starter on the engine but now need to hook it up. I know where the Pos batt cable goes but the other cables go where? The group of cables that come from the harness has 2 conn's with a large ring and one that is small and this is the one I can't figure out. My stock starter had one large post and one small. The new one has 2 large and one small. Take a look at the pic below you can see the 3 post, if it helps any.
http://www.turbobuicks.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001988.html
I think that the 2 fusible links and battery cable go to the large post without the wire going into the starter itself and the wire from the ignition goes to the small terminal. Just need someone to tell me for sure.

Thanks
Frank:cool:

The 2 larger Ring connectors go on the outside large stud (The one that is furthest away from the starter casing), and the 1 small Ring Terminal goes on the small stud in the middle!

Keep them a bit loose so that you can bolt up the starter, and when the starter is all torqued up to the block adjust the wires so that they are no where close to the exhaust peices.

Thanks for the info guys. Intercooler, yes it has been a long time but I'm just about done. Well off to sleep for me, I work nights and I just pulled an "ALL DAY'ER"!!!!
Frank:D