Millivolts

Dale G

Here Go's
When I make a pass on the streat (1000 feet) my millivolts will start around 800 and then go way down after 2nd gear to around 710-680. My knock will get up to 8.9 on scanmaster before I get nervous and let off. I just had my walbro 340 and hotwire installed. My fp is at 45(line off) and my boost is around 15 pounds.
The car will miss and stumble for a secound and then clear up when I'm at a cruise and let off the throttle and then apply light throttle. The wire's and fuel filter are brand new with 65000KM (metric) on the motor.
Do you think my injectors are dirty or bad?
Scanmaster reads
TPS .44
IAC 00
L8 35-36
INT 122
BL 133
CLT 178
ATS 110
MaL 00

Please note I had this problem before the fuel pump install and I thought this would solve it. The chip is from National performance in Toronto for stock injecters.
Any ideas on what it might be?

Dale,

680-710mv is a dead give away that the engine is leaning out.

I would think low 800's would be desirable, depending on type of scan tool used.

Don't think its a chip issue, even stock chip will max stock injector flow at proper maf reading.

Possibly bad injector(s), maf, or fuel regulator??

Regards,

Joe
PT&E
219-996-7832

My Adj Fuel preasure Regulater is 8 months old from Kirban. So chances are it's not the problem. With the stumble and miss that I have do you think it could be the Mass air. I've tried the tap test and the car idled the same. The scanmaster reads no Malfuction code's. How should I go about checking the Injecters?
Thanks in advance for all responses. Dale!

O2 millivolts

The output voltage from an O2 sensor will decrease will decrease as EGT'S climb.

I have a data sheet for a particular Bosch sensor, and it shows that the voltage falls about 0.01v for every 50° rise in EGT.