MIKETY not good!

1BADWE4T

So MIKETY and I agreed to do some trading of parts that we both had for sale in the classifieds. I agreed to trade a complete dash, console and a horn pad and collar that I had for a set of TA valve covers, MAFPRO with plug and play harness, and a chip for 60's. We both agreed shipping would be expensive (which it was) so I agreed to split it. He sent me 180 towards shipping via paypal, and I took care of the rest. I then took time to box and ship the parts to him with insurance which arrived to him on June 19th. Same day he told me the parts I wanted went out 2 day shipping through USPS (June 19). So, two shipping days go by and no parts. I contact MIKETY to see if he knows what is going on and he told me he was going to get the tracking number, which takes him over a day to "find" and then says he is having trouble finding it and that he was going to contact the post office (June 23). Skip to friday of last week and still no parts, but he told me if they weren't there that day he would immediately send out another mafpro he has for sale and compensate for the other parts. Well, no parts came that day and I haven't heard or gotten an update since even though he has been on here since then. MIKETY I sincerely hope you make this right..........

That's not right. I also wish some people would follow through with what they say?????

Well well well, it seems MIKETY is Justin Gunn. I hope you are going to resolve this issue!

Well well well, it seems MIKETY is Justin Gunn. I hope you are going to resolve this issue!
You'd have better luck playing pickup sticks with your butt cheeks. That ass hat still owes me and many others $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy needs to be taught a lesson. If he were close enough id give him a pumkin head.

Wish is guy would come down with Lou Garrett's disease.

Guess my play on words went bust. At any rate this douchebag deserves a painful punishment.

So.....I found his number I had written down that I thought I lost and shot him a text asking if was indeed the "Justin Gunn", and he actually answered me back saying he wasn't and asked quote "I take it you did actually get your parts?" Um, no dude I didn't. Well, he sent me a pic of the USPS tracking number and it says it was delivered to Milford Delaware, well the problem with that is I am in wisconsin.......Anyone on here from Milford purchase parts from him?