Mighty ZL-1 goes DOWN.

Guess the only thing out of this tread, is that we can all agree to disagree.

Bye Bye.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Guess the only thing out of this tread, is that we can all agree to disagree.

Bye Bye.

Safety is one thing and should be taken very seriously.

It's an altogether different thing to muck someone's kill thread up with yours and others personal crusades when the OP's first post is about precisely what this section is designed for, KILLS.

Heck, it's been a month today since you said you were "done" with this thread, yet you still haven't managed to wash the sand out of your vagina and insist on using a Kill Thread to crap on the OP's post and promote your personal agenda, one that would be much better served elsewhere............

Here's an idea. Go start a Street Safe Section. That way, you can be the first to post there and those who disagree with your position can crap all over one of those moments in your life you get to call a small triumph.

I'm jus' sayin'.

TurboTGuy why not expand your vocabulary and learn better communication skills first or do you really need to personally insult people.

TurboTGuy why not expand your vocabulary and learn better communication skills first or do you really need to personally insult people.

I promise to stop asking you to wash the sand out of your "oh-so-sensetive" vagina and the "personal" insults you claim have been bestowed on your newbie butt as soon as you live up to your one month old promise of leaving the KILL SECTION, and stop scolding a guy who was just having some fun with a cocky Corvette owner.

I'll just go ahead and say it for most of us here in the kill section, "Get the heck over your big, bad self........ Girl!"

DISCLAIMER: No children were involved in a race, and/or hurt, damaged, injured or dephiled by a parent who was street racing a Turbo Regal at the time this post was made.

In addition, I can promise that none of my own children were raced and/or pushed beyond normal RPM's during the writing of this post.

Your results may differ......................

I promise to stop asking you to wash the sand ot of your "oh-so-sensetive" vagina and the "personal" insults you claim have been bestowed on your newbie butt as soon as you live up to your one month old promise of leaving the KILL SECTION, and stop scolding a guy who was just having some fun with a cocky Corvette owner.

I'll just go ahead and say it for most of us here in the kill section, "Get the heck over your big, bad self........ Girl!"

DISCLAIMER: No children were involved in a race, and/or hurt, damaged, injured or defiled by a parent who was street racing a Turbo Regal at the time this post was made.

In addition, I can promise that none of my own children were raced and/or pushed beyond normal RPM's during the writing of this post.

Your results may differ......................
Obviously you didn't read from the beginning. I had already stopped with the original poster.

My new comment was about reviving this heated tread.

Only reason I'm still posting is because you've taken this to a whole tread to other level.

Like I said before only thing we can agree is that we all disagree on this topic.

And again I have not express myself at you at the low level you seem fit to use against me.

I have to agree with Turbo T. Vader take your self righteous views to the political forum this is the kill thread. Don't like what is on TV? Change the channel!

From the minute my kids knew what was going on in their cars seats they have always loved acceleration. My daughter in her car seat has waved bye, bye to more than a few cars as we left them.
Both my kids learned to say "smoke the tires daddy" at a very early age. My hot rods around in a Cobra and my daughter races horses. You can't pry her out of her 454, K2500, 4x4 and you should hear the whining if my son has to drive the Grand Marquis instead of his Cobra. I would rather my kids be great drivers rather than "safe" drivers. Safe drivers are dangerous.

So I should make my kids drive Geo Metros? Take the horses away from my daughter? NOT! Are there risks? Yes but living in fear is a bigger risk.

Rant over, now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Mikey

Moderator/owners, just discontinue this entire section so everyone's pussy "feels" better. Also, make it a KNOWN agenda that racing is for thugs and it's bad.
Competition is for assholes and thugs, and never race again. And if you ever think about going fast and racing anyone you MUST be destined for prison. Period.
Turn your boost down. In FACT, take the turbos OFF your cars and replace them with open bypass pipes for better gas mileage. Hopefully Russia will supply us with enough gas to sputter along in our NON turbocharged vehicles. Thank you safety police.