Midwest Engine builder feedback

Low 10's should be doable with the TTA heads. Better lighten the pig up a bit tho. It will make the goal a little easier.

Thanks Dan@DLS had mentioned that too so I'm definitely going to stick w the TTA heads. What's your take on stroker or stock stroke? Girdle or no girdle..low 10s

I noticed low end torque from the stroker. It also seems to spool a turbo faster.
Just remember with a girdle you cannot check main bearings for wear. The TTA will need K member notched, but I recommend a tubular K member and A-arms to lighten it up and gain a LOT of clearance. I have no problem pulling my pan with my PA racing suspension. Your in good hands with DLS. Just make the rest of the car works to put the power to the ground. I have been looking for all other areas to gain without turning boost up and look at my sig. You can do the same thing. I highly suggest a full race port tho. All the TTA's I have had over the years and this one with Weber race port heads feels the best at lower boost. Again, its all in the tune and combo, but I strongly advise setting up the suspension to handle that power and youll be running low 10's.
Another thing is the 2004r. Either get a very reputable builder or go with a 400. I will be doing a 400 after this tranny build because most tranny builders can make them work on the track and I have one down the street. Builders for the 2004r are not going to be around in 10-15 yrs. And if you find one...big money...but thats JMO.
Good luck on the build and if you have anymore questions you can PM me.

Still waiting to get the engine back from Dan @ DLS. It's only been a few months. I was told 8months....