Midwest Buick Challenge - 2009 Info

• Modified Eliminator: Limited to vehicles running 0 to 13.99 seconds.
• Street Class: Street Class is open to door cars only running 12.00 seconds or slower.

(• Electronics, Delay Boxes, Air Throttles, Trans Brakes, and Two Steps are prohibited.
• Line Locks are permitted for burn outs only.)

Which class are these rules for?

Hi Dennis

The two restrictions are for the Street Class only

Do you have the track all day sunday or will it be shared with the locals?
I won't be class racing but need to get the car dialed in with the new motor and am wondering about test and tune time.
Thanks
Bryan

Do you have the track all day sunday or will it be shared with the locals?
I won't be class racing but need to get the car dialed in with the new motor and am wondering about test and tune time.
Thanks
Bryan

We have to share the track Friday evening and Sunday. Saturday is the only day we have the track exclusively. There will be a lane for test and tune on Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Shari

No Alky Class???:(

Well, I think there were only 4 cars in this class last year. We decided to let the racers decide to either go to TSH or one of the brackets. The sponsor money is slow to come in this year, and we don't want to dilute the winnings any more than we have to,

HTH.

Shari

We have to share the track Friday evening and Sunday. Saturday is the only day we have the track exclusively. There will be a lane for test and tune on Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Shari

Not what I wanted to hear but maybe I can make it happen. Long way for one day of tuning.

Bryan

Not a whole lot of talk about this going on here and it looks like rain may be moving in. I hope it changes I really need to go to a buick event this year. Any nlocal guys heading to this?

I am out...
Transmission just showed up today :biggrin:
Motor will be going in this weekend. Really wanted to race this year

Bryan

HRPartsNstuff will be there....

They will be there with display setup & VERY LIMITED parts to sell. If anyone wants something, PLEASE let them know ahead of time so they can get it together & bring it with them. That will save on shipping & can knock a little off for cash deals too. Got to happen fast too, or won't be able to get it in time.
Thanks! Contact info:
Paul Ferry
HRpartsNstuff
Fax # : (330) 947-2977
Customer/Order Phone # : (330) 947-2433
==================================
HRpartsNstuff@aol.com
9 AM to 7 PM EST. (Ohio) Mon-Fri., 10 AM to 5 PM Sat.
==================================