Mickey Thompson ET Streets

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Ok, i hate to do this but i have no choice. I have a set of nice MT ET Streets (28x12.5x15) that i recently purchased. Unfortunately these are not going to fit on the 7" rims i have. I thought i had 8" rims but I measured them wrong:mad:. you will need atleast a 8" rim for these to work for you. These tires are really 10.5 not 12.5 wide but M/T measures this style ET street differently for some reason. Tires are in excellent condition with lots of life left, check out the pics. Good tire very close to a slick that you can run on the street. $200 takes them or trade a smaller drag radial or slick that will fit my rims or ? Let me know what you have to offer. These tires retail close to $200 a piece at Summit/Jegs. I have three sets of rims for my car so i'm looking for some 215/65/15 tires to mount on some. I prefer not to ship these but will at buyers expense. I will be at Buick Day at Norwalk/Summit Raceway Park next Sunday if someone would like to meet there.

Attachments

• et street 005.jpg
    et street 005.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 295
  • et street 004.jpg
    et street 004.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 296
What other rims do you have? maybe we can work out someti g-im looking for some skinny 15x4rims, i have a set of four american racing 15x8 rims with 3.75" backspacing that should fit perfect with those tires and caps-look just like satin finish centerline autodrags and also have a brand new set of cooper cobra 215x65x15s.call me if interested-Matt-347-680-8642.