miami gn

Yes.... You have a few............ But I can tell you from experience that Its hard to get people together...... I have tried for a long time and I have only been able to get a few of us together that are willing to try to hang out with each other. Are you trying to find others to hang out with? I can try to help you get something going. Let me know.

There are a lot of turbo buick owners down here. And yes, it is hard for us to get together.

South Florida Turbo Buick Club

LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH 6-10PM TOWERSHOPS CAR SHOW IN DAVIE – SOUTH EAST CORNER OF UNIVERSITY DRIVE AND I-595 (SR84)

Yeah I remember when I was down there it being tough for get togethers. I miss the meet ups at Fuddruckers with NONOS though

If the tracks are open then the buicks are there.im At the track every friday and saturday night with my buick and my boy Gabby who has a t-type are countyline and Speedway regulars.

Well a good place to at least get together would be next Friday at Towers. Let’s see how many people actually show up or is it going to be the usual guys.

I'm willing to bet it will be just us usual guys. You guys know who you are I'll see you there.:biggrin:

its a little late but there is a BIG event at countyline dragway friday Aug 21.Heard there is going to be some TV crews out there and a KING OF THE STREET event where the winner gets a 3 foot trophy.I will be there.

tranny's up and running :biggrin: , thanx to my bud, crazqban, who not only
found it for me ( from a great guy named gasden ) but he even bought it over to my house :cool: , thanx bud, could'nt have got her back up and running without ya! I will be there next friday, this gives me time to get my tranny built the right way. she's clean'd up and ready ;)

Attachments

• engine1 (2).jpg
    engine1 (2).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 172
  • fpl bill 093.jpg
    fpl bill 093.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 175
thanks bud, hope to see ya friday, and yep gabby is always at countyline
that white t-type flies :eek: , what's up Nasty:biggrin: , hay big man, i miss having you down here too bud, your good people and you have been missed but i know your tearing things up in Miss ;)

Yeah you know it. 2 weeks back this Cocky guy with a 04 cobra with a pulley, gears, intake, full exh and a tune thought he wanted some. Killed him from several rolls and 3 digs:cool:

Hes gonna come back with a stage ? stagmeyer ported blower and NOS and i'll be done only if he hooks....if he spins he might cach me in the middle of 3rd.

Military canal was alot of fun back in teh day as well as Saga bay. the cops stopped that business though.

saw a gn today at about 6pm going down sw 56 st and 157 ave in kendall is this anybody here