Methanol in Raleigh/Cary/Apex/Durham?

I would call BWR and ask Jay where to get some. Besides, you dont drive fast enough for alky Rob :p:biggrin:.........I know "at least your car runs"

I got a Really steep driveway Rob!!!!!!(Seriously) Bring that POS over and lets dance, I'll even give you the brake :cool:

E 85

Hey.. I looked up E-85 fuel near raleigh on Mapquest and It shows a station on HWY 64 Between apex and cary has it. "Cs Mini mart".Seems to be the only one except for durham. I will check it out this week, I go by there alot. :cool:

Hey.. I looked up E-85 fuel near raleigh on Mapquest and It shows a station on HWY 64 Between apex and cary has it. "Cs Mini mart".Seems to be the only one except for durham. I will check it out this week, I go by there alot. :cool:

What good will that do you? Are you planning on changing over your fuel system to handle E-85? Plan on much bigger injectors, duel fuel pumps, bigger fuel lines and forever being married to that one station for fill-ups.

Maybe you're confusing E-85 w/ meth or denatured alcohol?

Yea..... I was thinking I was mailing another guy back.. He E-mailed me asking about E-85.. I was looking at this post while I was talking on the phone, I thought I was mailing him back..I had several pages open at one time. Just a Brain Fart!!

RPM Motorsports in Garner sells it by the 5 gallons. 33.00 for 5 gallons.

Thats insanely high.

There is a store right before you get to Dunn Benson Dragstrip that sells it. Thats where we usually get ours.. or at the track itself. Any more than $5.00 a gallon, you're getting ripped off... that is unless there was some big price increase over the winter I dont know about.