Meth mist

Bad Boyz

I was looking to buy some methanol for my car.So they had 2 kinds.1 was meth for $4 a gal. and the other was meth mist for $6 a gal.Witch 1 was I looking to buy?I have Julios kit.

Meth mist??
At the track .They had 2 kinds in 50 gal drums.Methanol mist in 1 and methanol in the other.Never heard of the mist one.I know Im getting old ,but that threw me a curve.Its still early in the post.Maybe someone else will know.

Meth Mist sounds like a drug addict's cologne.

At the track .They had 2 kinds in 50 gal drums.Methanol mist in 1 and methanol in the other.Never heard of the mist one.I know Im getting old ,but that threw me a curve.Its still early in the post.Maybe someone else will know.

I googled it.. no response that I could find. OLD?? I redefine the term!:D

Did you happen to catch who the manufacturer was? Now I'm curious....
Sunoco power mist.Sunoco methanol doesnt have the stamp m1 on the barrel.However its the same as VP.Guess the power mist has been out for a short time.This just adds to my old timers disease.

I don't know what kind of car the person was running.However he put 3 gals of mist and 2 gals of methanol in a 5 gal can and off he went.I was told the mist is a top end lube.Cant wait for the old timers disease to kick in,so as I can forget about the powermist.