Merry Christmas EveryOne!!!

Merry Christmas Shane, Jay and everybody on TB.com. I'll see you and Jay in a couple weeks.:wink:

I just spoke to him on the phone a little while ago, some people actually pick up their phone... whink whink...lol. :rolleyes:

Mine is shut off in the work car:biggrin: Its the Holidays hehehehhee:biggrin: Drinking Crown as we speak LOL:p

I want to wish all of you and your family a very Merry Christmas! At this time of year, I find myself reflecting on the many things in my life that I am thankful for. One of the most important is, being there for those who need us and the relationship we build with each other. It is my wish that each of you find yourself where you need to be having a Merry Christmas with the ones that mean the most in your lives.
Merry Christmas!!!

Hit the nail on the head... well said!! Merry x-mas

Merry Christamas ALL!! Hope your Buicks got all they wanted. Family too. :biggrin:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas too SGRIM and Members!

This is the best car forum, and everyone deserves a Great Christmas and Prosperous, Healthy, Happy New Year!

Have a wonderful day! God Bless!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all the TurboBuick.com members out there! May God bless us all!

Have a great holiday season and be careful in your travels!

Have a Happy New Year!