Mechanical oil pressure gauge under hood

MDavis

What's the best way to install a oil pressure gauge under hood? I have a digital gauge inside car and would like to put a mechanical gauge in the engine compartment.

Has anyone tapped off the turbo oil feed?
Or should it be attached near the tee off the engine?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 135
What's the best way to install a oil pressure gauge under hood? I have a digital gauge inside car and would like to put a mechanical gauge in the engine compartment.

Im a year late but im looking to do same thing, what was your solution did you tap off turbo inlet?

I have the dual remote filters and turbo saver. There was a extra NPT plug so I added a mechanical gauge under the hood. Anywhere you can install a T should work.

Im a year late but im looking to do same thing, what was your solution did you tap off turbo inlet?

Thanks im planning for at the turbo inlet so i can have something small under the hood

Thanks im planning for at the turbo inlet so i can have something small under the hood

Also what gauge did you use?

I never found a T-with the correct threads, but that is where I was going to install it also.

Last edited: