Maybe They Should Change The Name To Powermaster

turbofish38

Le Pétomane
Seattle News - The Flip Side of the Perfect Prius - page 1

Hard brake pedal? Another reason to pucker your spinxter when you see a Prius in your rear view mirror.

I just love to read about how perfect any import is. What I find funny is the double standard that most of these jerks have. You know if it was domestic iron(plastic?) they'd have the local ambulance chasers filing lawsuits left and right. WTF! Drive your Prius in a river and you chalk it up as a quirk?:confused:

Now if I could only find a straight answer on how many Carbon Credits it really takes to build one of these miserable POS's I'd have a good arguement at the gas pump when I'm refueling the ol' GN.:eek: Well at least nobody has accused me of killing Americans because I drive an old gas guzzling dirty American car. Long story but I guess some of these creeps think that the Prius doesn't use the same gas I use or in other words their gas comes out of a different hole in the ground than mine does.:rolleyes:

Now you will see if they can stand the test of time. We had a Toyota (not a prius) that was twitching the front wheels back and forth at the dealsership one time, dont even know how the guy got it in the shop.

The problem is the cars are too smart. All this fly by wire, ABS, Traction control, Yaw sensors, ECU's, BCM's............ They should make these cars a little simpler. Its all about safety, I think people should learn how to drive their cars better.

The neighbor of the guy who built my T's engine had his '09 Prius burn his garage to the ground a few weeks ago. They have it all roped off and they are suing Toyota. My dad was supposed to get pictures.

The fire started in the front of the car. Maybe they use Ford Brake switches :biggrin:

Two of my co-workers have Priuses (Prii?) and both told me this during the snowstorms we had around Christmas: If you're stuck in snow and try to rev your way out, the traction/stability control senses wheelspin and shuts off power to the wheels. Helpful.

Remember the black eyes that Ford and Firestone got about the Explorer rollovers? I know people who still won't buy Firestones, yet Toyota gets a "pass" on this.

There was a mention in the article about "being able to push in the clutch" on a VW if the engine started racing...I've never driven a Prius (and never will), but the techno/eco-darling doesn't have a gear selector?

(I should note that I like Toyotas, at least my beater Camry that I'm trying to get to 300k miles, but this is cr@p)