Max Effort is in!

zam70

->ROGUE
Just wanted to let any"newbys" know...THIS IS THE CHIP TO GET!

Received it last week, dropped it in and WOW! It's like a whole new car. I was a little intimidated with the available adjustments at first, but after just a few tweaks it is very intuitive. For the most part, you don't have to adjust much of anything (there are alot of minor tweaks you can do IF you feel the need but they aren't necessary immediately, if ever) I installed it and noticed how much better the car idled, spooled cruised...EVERYTHING...

I've tried most of the top chips out there and they are good... but having the ability to adust your fuel is very empowering.

Steve Y offers the absolute, with out a doubt BEST tech support I have ever experienced with ANY item I have ever purchased from anyone, period! He must have a pager that tells him when he gets e-mail or something. Every question (no matter how trivial) was answered quickly, precisely and enthusiastically. This man loves turbo Regals and it shows in his attitude and his product.

If you're on the fence about the MaxEffort, no need to hesitate. I feel it is a necessary item to get these cars running how they should.

If you live under a rock or are just new to the TR world, go check it out.

http://members.tripod.com/maxeffort/

Then e-mail Steve

maxfrt1@usol.com

and order one. It'll be one of the best things you can do for the car.

I have to agree i noticed a huge difference with the max effort over any other chip i have used. The car idled much better and tuning was much easier with the thumb wheel. Steve also offers great tech support and was more than willing to answer any of my questions.

Hey, I've been building cars for years and I am VERY opinionated about items that are "claimed" to do this or that. It has been my experience that most things on the market are at best 50% of what they say...the M.E. far exceeded my expectations and is 110% of what is claimed. It's honestly an item that has to be used to believe how beneficial it is. For the price, I can't think of any item with more bang for the buck....it just makes me wish I could get back the money I have invested in chips.

Speaking of...I have some chips to sell...off to the parts for sale forum....

Yes , Yes tell us something we didnt know!!!!!!..........:D
great chip and service;)

The thing I like about him the most, is he is not a prick. If you have watched, he doesn't jump all over the "competition" when there is a window and find little things wrong with it.

Why? Because he doesn't have to.

1st class guy, something the "competition" should learn by.

His products work, he is a innovator, Love it.

Great product, works for me. Steve is the best in service after the sell. He will always be there for you.

Re: Maxeffort

Originally posted by Whitettype86
:D :D :D
Can't wait to get mine, It should be on its way
:D :D :D

Thats nice to hear Zam70:)
How the car coming?;)
You should see it any day now so let me know!

I vote with the rest of you guys!!! I have had my Max Effort chip installed for some time now. The very first thing I noticed was how the idle suddenly was right on track. Then I fiddled with the spoolup curve. MAN!!! What a difference that made on my launch.

A slightly amusing story here. I took my car to the track last year. It was launching REALLY poorly. Well, I checked my Max Effort parameters and noticed they were not what I had set. I had unhooked my battery and they had reset back to default. Well, I set them to what I needed and BAM!!! What a difference.

By the way, if you get your parameters set where you want them, Steve will reburn your chip to make those parameters default. Then, in the event you disconnect your battery, the system will boot back up to the parameters you have tuned in.

Paul.

Bama GN

Your car looks like New. Looks Awesome:D :D :D
Mybe u should put the car on a chrome
diet;)
I'd like to see more pics of your stereo system in the trunk.

Nice Car Bama GN

Thanks for the compliment. Ya know, there is such a thing as crossing the line and putting TOO MUCH chrome on a car. I do believe I crossed that line a while before I stopped putting chrome on this thing!! :D :D But what is done is done......

Still haven't gotten this thng painted. That is the last thing I am going to do to it (yeah, right!!!:D )

I'm going to try to make it to the Nationals. But work keeps getting in the way. :mad:

Paul.

Cruise fuel

Drop some numbers on your cruise fuel and forget about buying gas.My o2's read 0 cruising down the street and I hardly ever have to put gas in it.And when you punch it all the power is there.Awesome chip.