Max alcohol flow potential from 100 psi surfelow pump?

HEMI T04

Is there anyone spraying anywhere near the 40-50 gph potential of the sureflow pumps?
From my calculations that is the maximum potential of the pump and if its 100% methanol 40 gph is enough for 200 HP worth of alcohol. (at full pump voltage i just cant get to 100 psi with the nozzles i have now)
My fuel system is primarily an LPG (propane)carburetor and can only support 350 hp at the engine and im nearing this 40 gph mark for my alcohol injection system now.
What do people think i should do if i want power? add another sureflow pump/nozzles or increase my lpg(propane) gas flow. The lpg provides no in cylider cooling whatsoever as it's a vapour out of the carby and i have no intercooler so EGT and pinging are my main power limiters, so im thinking inject more alcohol.
Is there a reason why people only inject a small % of methanol versus the main fuel flow?

Why not run a pump that delivers higher pressure. My new pump on water will hit 260 PSI on an M15 jet

I could run more pressure if the pump produced more flow- i'm already at full full 14 v, but if i over voltaged it to 18 or 20 v i know i could get more flow out of it. Im running the equivalent of 2 * m15 nozzles after the turbo and 2* m10 nozzles before the turbo at 20 psi boost. And it seems im just injecting enough to stop spark knock. My egt's are around 1540 at 0-100km/h and climbing, not sure what they would be at the end of the 1/4.

Its interesting becuase at 16 psi boost cold engine i hade no spark knock then when hot i had say 20gph of methanol going in and it was just stopping the spark knock. So on my non intercooled engine manifold/engine temps make a big difference to spark knock.

I posted an alternate pump for you on this thread, did you have a look?
1.5 gpm

For some reason i can't open that PDF, but if its 1.5 gpm then its 90 GPH , is that @ 100 psi? if it is it flows 30 gph more than the sureflow.

I prefer not to change or add pumps if possible if i can cheaply get more flow out of my current setup. Im thinking of increasing the -4 fuel line to the nozzles and maybe getting a voltage booster and putitng 18 or 20V to the pump.

250 PSI 17 amp draw. Will try and post specs. Dual inlet and outlet!

Attachments

• pump.JPG
    pump.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 133
That is one beefy pump !!

As u mentioned it flows a lot @ 250 psi !!! Just a mater of how compatible it is with methanol/water/ethanol. Does it have an overpressure switch like the sureflow? I beleive its a must with a solenoid- just need to modify it so it cuts out at 150 psi not 100 psi.

The other things is the cost. You could buy 2 or 3 sureflows for that price and get more flow at 100-150 psi. But this seems like a better quality pump.
You may also need to upgrade the current capacity of the power mosfets and flyback diodes to handle 17 amps on your controllers.

It has an internal switch requlated at 250 psi as far as i know, Not sure how compatible the pump is with meth. I will Inquire for you.