Master Power turbo's?

Superskwrl

Any1 know anything about them, they are often seen on ebay for short $$, i have heard it is a improved copycat garret turbo, i was planning on getting a PT67gtq, but the T70 from them is much cheaper, but i wonder how the quality/spool time/power potential is

Thanks

i used to like that sayin alot, but i have modified it for when talking about car stuff

my version:
"you get what you pay for, if your lucky"

The new MP turbos are nice, I have seen a few already, and have been impressed by the quality. Their bearing structure is beefier then the Garrett's, but they don't offer as many choices as Garrett. Nothing wrong with them though...

Jose

150+ views, no one else?

(i am a frequent poster, on turbo mustangs, figured you guys would be on the forefront of any new turbo stuff?)

If any1 is interested in buyin 1 there is a smoking deal goin on til the end of the month, register on turbomustangs.com and you can get in on it

http://www.turbomustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18036

There is a guy on www.corral.net "carson" who has used 1 and say's spool time on the T70 vs. a turbonetics 62-1 is so close he cant tell the difference(these turbo's are full T4's)

search on turbomustangs and you can see some info on them,lots of questions have already been answered

Just passin the info along to other boosted friends:cool:

Originally posted by Superskwrl
Any1 know anything about them, they are often seen on ebay for short $$, i have heard it is a improved copycat garret turbo, i was planning on getting a PT67gtq, but the T70 from them is much cheaper, but i wonder how the quality/spool time/power potential is

Thanks

I am good friends with the Head Engineer that is over the Performance divisionand I will be at his place May 26th, I am working with them now with some Ball bearing turbos. Hopefuly we can get the BB turbos worked out. I have a few of these turbos if anyone needs any.

Here is a couple of pics of my project...Not a GN but it has a turbo:D

http://www.turbomustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18224

Today is the last day guys, if you want in this is it.
You can get a
60-1 for 430$
62-1 for 473$
T70 516$
they are all full T4's with P trim exhaust, since most of you guy's would be runnning the T3 exhaut housing you can get them WITHOUT the T4 turbine housing for $50 less, so a T70 would be 466$etc.

See, us mustang guys aren't all bad;)

Master Power T70

That T70 is a small shaft turbo, I haven't heard of any Buick turbo builders using a small shaft with a 70mm compressor wheel, anyone:confused:

9sec.