Many NOS parts for sale

Sorry guys MAF hose was spoken for last night.......

I don't know how you did it but when i read that post just prior to telling you i'll buy it, the part about " i take the MAF hose as well" was not there for SURE. So i'm calling you out as a scammer who is doing his buddy a favor by putting him first and ignoring the proper protocol.

sept 24 he said he would take the hose as well. no one has got a reply and he hasnt replyed on here.

I'll take one shift button if still available. PM me on how you would like payment.
NOS Shifter buttons 8 avail.$10.00/pc.

sept 24 he said he would take the hose as well. no one has got a reply and he hasnt replyed on here.

He edited his post. When i looked to see if anyone spoke for the MAF hose his post ONLY said "Tim you have to stop..." nothing about I'll take the MAF hose. Now it's there, something is not right.

no defense of anyone i saw that he wanted that before you even posted. it was not edited. now if we can only get tim to answer

I don't know how you did it but when i read that post just prior to telling you i'll buy it, the part about " i take the MAF hose as well" was not there for SURE. So i'm calling you out as a scammer who is doing his buddy a favor by putting him first and ignoring the proper protocol.

His post was there as I was going to repost and pick up the MAF hose as well!
If you would have taken the time to read his whole post you would have seen it. ANY post on here that has been edited will show at the bottom of the post that it has been edited and when. You owe him an apology plain and simple. How's that for protocol?

His post was there as I was going to repost and pick up the MAF hose as well!
If you would have taken the time to read his whole post you would have seen it. ANY post on here that has been edited will show at the bottom of the post that it has been edited and when. You owe him an apology plain and simple. How's that for protocol?

"You are Correct, sir" EM :biggrin:

i just tried calling tim to let him know to reply to his pm's no answer when he call me back i will inform him to reply guys.

didnt know that. i apologize

Accepted.....

i just tried calling tim to let him know to reply to his pm's no answer when he call me back i will inform him to reply guys.

It seems like BuickTim hasn't replied or acknowledged anyone yet.
I wonder what's up?

Im baaaack.....

Was out of town for the weekend.Udlose the parts are yours as you replied first.Phoneguy parts have shipped.I will get back to the rest of you tonight.oh yeah Rick Elam got your payment yesterday the horn cap is going out today.Just walking out the door for work.have a good day guys.