Magnecor 10mm plug wire resistance?

1quick6

Shadetree Mechanic
Does anyone know how many ohms I should see when testing these 10mm race wires? I was getting anywhere from 4.1 to 5.2 testing my wires. I got 11.3 on all three coil pack tests. I'm just verifying some things with the ignition system right now while troubleshooting a high load cut out.

Does anyone know how many ohms I should see when testing these 10mm race wires? I was getting anywhere from 4.1 to 5.2 testing my wires. I got 11.3 on all three coil pack tests. I'm just verifying some things with the ignition system right now while troubleshooting a high load cut out.

sounds good for readings. a high load cut out could be control module and or spark plug gap. could be blowing out spark

Thanks. I was going to take the module to Advance Auto and have it tested. I will pull the plugs and verify the gap also. I might gap them to .032 just to see what that does.

Thanks. I was going to take the module to Advance Auto and have it tested. I will pull the plugs and verify the gap also. I might gap them to .032 just to see what that does.

if you running high boost you may want to gap them at a tight .030